As a Payroll Team Leader your responsibilities will be:
* Learning and recruitment strategy for the Payroll Team
* Conducting new employee orientation program
* Provide coaching and assist Payroll Team Leaders/DeputiesProvide support to Team functional specialists, including escalation to senior leadership requests or cases that are exceptions to policy or standardized practices
* Responsible for supporting the Team on interpreting and advising on Company policies and procedures for employees and managers
* Manage day-to- day operations in accordance with SLAs, and OLAsManage and participate in projects and migrations as needed
* Manage Payroll function in accordance with Country specific deadlines to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
* At least 5 years of experience in the field of finance/accountancy/payrollFunctional experience in payroll
* Ability to lead the teamGood interpersonal skills
* Ability to adapt to changing environment
* Bachelor´s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related field
* Fluent English
Our client appreciates motivated employees, which have a chance for internal mobility or try their rotation program. They will employ you for the indefinite period from the first day.
They offer flexible working hours and a chance for home office every month and also offers 5 weeks of holiday.
During working hours you can rest in relax room and after work, you can slow down (or accelerate) using Multi-Sport Card. After work you can also attend the course by your choice, that can help you develop your language, professional or personal skills.