We are looking for a Penalties Specialist to join an international brewer company. Penalties Specialist will be responsible for supporting France Commercial Supply manager in processing penalties, registration, and analysis of penalties, as well as working with multiple software systems.
Are you fluent in English and French? Do you want to develop your career in a dynamic multicultural environment? This opportunity is for you!
Your typical working day:
– Support the process of customer penalties registration, analysis, and resolution
– Provide first-line analysis of penalties and classify it per root cause
– Contest all penalties coming in from our customers and centralize the penalty registration
– Coordinate conclusions of analysis with field sales, for follow-up with customers
– Achieve the targeted SLA for penalty resolution.
– Participate in continuous improvement of the existing process to reduce commercial losses and overdues sustainably.
– Experience in customer service, finance, or logistics
– Fluent in English and French (B2/C1)
– Ability to work in a quickly changing environment
– Experience in SAP is a plus
Why should you apply?
– Perfect career opportunity to develop your professional skills in an international company
– Excellent benefits package: meal vouchers, multisport card, company’s products for free, and more
– Modern offices are located nearby Brumlovka, Prague 4 + opportunity to work from home
– Teambuilding and company events – to get to know your colleagues better
– Immediate start
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.