This job sounds more like fun rather than work but is equally responsible as you will test your company’s clients defence against cyber attacks!
You can be from whichever EU country, working fully remote and enjoy very independent environment and fairly relaxed colleagues.
You will be assigned an assessment and work independently conducting the threat in our client attack lab and discovering vulnerabilities. Once assessment is completed, you will report the result.
- The Penetration Testing professional should have a basic understanding of vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, and professionally relaying technical vulnerabilities and their impact to technical and non-technical customers.
- The consultant would perform various penetration testing assessments for our enterprise customers as an individual contributor or as part of a team delivering the assessment.
- The assessments that would be delivered would either be remote or onsite at a customer location.
- For the remote assessments the consultant would telecommute from their home office connecting into our attack lab to perform assessments, or for internal assessments travel to the designated customer locations.
- The consultant should be comfortable identifying vulnerabilities, exploiting vulnerabilities as well as learning from our Pen Test team on how to perform post-exploitation activities and explaining the path to compromise to external and internal stakeholders.
- The consultant should have a basic understanding of how to perform these activities manually and also leveraging automated tools.
- Strong grasp of network, application, and wireless security testing to include using tools, manual testing, and various testing techniques.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in performing one or more of the following: network, application, mobile application, and wireless penetration testing.
- Certifications (preferred not required): OSCP/CEH/OSWP/OSCE/OSEE/OSWE/CISSP)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing and 4 to 6 years in Information Technology.
- Degree from a 4 year University preferred but not required.
- Very well paid job
- Our equipment
- Friendly team
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.