Our client is a world leader in the field of business consulting, offering services in the fields of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Information among many others. With operational centers in over 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader in the next generation of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars.
As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at international level and with a globally-known corporation.
The Financial Planning & Analysis Associate reports to the Account Finance Manager of the Business Finance Center of Excellence. Operationally, you will be part of the extended regional finance teams and work closely with them on a daily basis, providing business solutions and consulting services to prestigious global clients. Furthermore, you will provide support to regional business leaders.
- Design, develop and maintain reporting systems and structures based on the requirements of internal customers.
- Understand the processes, services, policies and internal controls related to data analyzed.
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs including detailed analysis and commentary as well as ad-hoc analyzes.
- Data mining, sampling, testing and analysis.
- Interaction with internal customers (eg BU, profit center managers, project leaders) to develop an understanding of trends and one-off movements in analyzed data.
- Providing functional help and advice to Service Centers peers and stream managers.
- Ensuring the global alignment of reporting packs.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- Relevant experience in finance or accounting.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting.
- Strong Excel Skills and SAP; Business Warehouse is a plus.
- High proficiency in spoken and written English and French
- Experience in a multi-national company, working and interacting with colleagues across EMEA and CEEME.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of financial processes and accounting.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Pro-active, strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Client focus.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU:
- Competitive salary with attractive social fund and benefits.
- The opportunity to work in an international multicultural company.
- Extensive training and career development within the global structure.
- Modern office space with all the necessary amenities to make your work time pleasant and enjoyable.
- Stable employment with both vertical and horizontal career opportunities.
- Friendly and dynamic work environment.
- Prague central location.
- Supportive management at all times.
- Everyday use of foreign languages.
- Team-building activities and social events.
- Free refreshments in the working place.
About People Place
ABOUT PEOPLE PLACE
WE ARE CURATORS OF TALENT WHO DON’T LEAVE THINGS TO CHANCE
We prefer to be plain and straightforward with you. If you are looking for a traditional Recruitment Agency with traditional Recruitment Consultants, that is not us.
To put it simply, we are no fans of invisible walls between people, false etiquette or half-truths when it comes to working together with our candidates. Quite frankly careers and opportunities do mean too much for having to cut through all that noise before we get to know each other well.
When you choose us, you don’t get only an agency and a team of consultants with extraordinary experience and passion. With us, you get “the whole kit and caboodle”. You get honest and transparent relationships, you get the market knowledge and the quality consulting, you get the honest advice, you get the quality in the process and a career partner for as long as you want. You get all that for free, we get paid by our corporate clients when you succeed in getting that job you have chosen and you are happily employed. If you do not win, we do not win. Period!
Having left that clear, we are hoping to be your long-term career partner. We want to provide you with insights and information to help you when you need it. Whatever that might be, we will be constantly aiming to have it available to you through our website or our sister companies websites. One of our goals and responsibilities is to provide you with full support, well beyond your on-boarding day in your new job.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more details or other People Place job opportunities!
Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant
Mobile +420 605 115 072
Address: Halkova 2, Prague 120 00
Country: Czech Republic