Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the “next generation” of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars.
As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.
The reporting team is part of the wider Operational Excellence team, taking care of Shared Service reporting, data gathering, data maintenance, testing & analysis, and presentation of results to the clients. Finance reporting team is predominantly focused on management reporting, budget and forecast, financial report analysis and interpretation, and delivery to respective parties in order to improve processing and decision making.
– Design, development and maintenance of reporting systems and structures based on the client requirements.
– Overseeing development of headcount, budgets, forecasts and management reporting for the respective offering including analysis.
– Support in monthly closing procedures and processes.
– Financial modeling for future scope and /or changes in scope including cost impact studies.
– Comparison of budget & forecast against KPIs. – Understanding of processes, services, policies and internal controls related to data analyzed.
– Preparation of monthly reporting packs including detailed analysis, commentary and ad-hoc analyzes.
– Data mining, sampling, testing and analysis.
– Interaction with internal customers to collect reasoning trends and one-off movements in the analyzed data.
– Providing functional help and advisory to Service Center peers.
– Ensuring the global alignment of reporting packs.
– Ad – hoc reporting.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
– High proficiency in spoken and written English, German is a big advantage!
– University degree in Finance or related areas is a plus.
– Strong MS Office expertise (Excel pivot tables, macros, foundation of VBA) is required.
– SAP and SAP BW knowledge is a plus.
– Experience on similar position in international Shared Service Centre is a plus.
– Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes and accounting.
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
– Strong processes orientation.
– Pro-active and strong analytic skills.
– Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
– Attractive benefit package
– Flexible working hours and home office
– 5 weeks of paid holidays
– Permanent contract
– Modern offices in Prague center
– Constant personal development and trainings
– Daily use of foreign languages
– Free refreshments in the workplace
– Opportunity to be part of projects
– Positive, international and relaxed working environment
– Social events and team building activities
About People Place
ABOUT PEOPLE PLACE
WE ARE CURATORS OF TALENT WHO DON’T LEAVE THINGS TO CHANCE
We prefer to be plain and straightforward with you. If you are looking for a traditional Recruitment Agency with traditional Recruitment Consultants, that is not us.
To put it simply, we are no fans of invisible walls between people, false etiquette or half-truths when it comes to working together with our candidates. Quite frankly careers and opportunities do mean too much for having to cut through all that noise before we get to know each other well.
When you choose us, you don’t get only an agency and a team of consultants with extraordinary experience and passion. With us, you get “the whole kit and caboodle”. You get honest and transparent relationships, you get the market knowledge and the quality consulting, you get the honest advice, you get the quality in the process and a career partner for as long as you want. You get all that for free, we get paid by our corporate clients when you succeed in getting that job you have chosen and you are happily employed. If you do not win, we do not win. Period!
Having left that clear, we are hoping to be your long-term career partner. We want to provide you with insights and information to help you when you need it. Whatever that might be, we will be constantly aiming to have it available to you through our website or our sister companies websites. One of our goals and responsibilities is to provide you with full support, well beyond your on-boarding day in your new job.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more details or other People Place job opportunities!
Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant
Mobile +420 605 115 072
Address: Halkova 2, Prague 120 00
Country: Czech Republic