Positions opening in Accounting, Finance, HR, Administration and Logistics!
With or without experience! Fluent English is a must! German on an intermediate level is enough – if you are willing to improve while working!:)
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
– University degree in related areas is desired.
– 1 year experience in an international Shared Service Center is preferred.
– Fluent in English and intermediate German
– The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
– Strong process orientation, knowledge of process design tools.
– Proactive and strong analytical skills.
– Excel experience is desirable. Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
– Must have a strong work ethic.
– Very competitive remuneration.
– Extensive corporate benefits package.
– State of the art office building in Prague center.
– Free refreshments at the workplace.
– Social events and team building activities.
– Extensive training and coaching.
– Perspective projects with a global scope.
– Positive and social working environment.
About People Place
ABOUT PEOPLE PLACE
WE ARE CURATORS OF TALENT WHO DON’T LEAVE THINGS TO CHANCE
We prefer to be plain and straightforward with you. If you are looking for a traditional Recruitment Agency with traditional Recruitment Consultants, that is not us.
To put it simply, we are no fans of invisible walls between people, false etiquette or half-truths when it comes to working together with our candidates. Quite frankly careers and opportunities do mean too much for having to cut through all that noise before we get to know each other well.
When you choose us, you don’t get only an agency and a team of consultants with extraordinary experience and passion. With us, you get “the whole kit and caboodle”. You get honest and transparent relationships, you get the market knowledge and the quality consulting, you get the honest advice, you get the quality in the process and a career partner for as long as you want. You get all that for free, we get paid by our corporate clients when you succeed in getting that job you have chosen and you are happily employed. If you do not win, we do not win. Period!
Having left that clear, we are hoping to be your long-term career partner. We want to provide you with insights and information to help you when you need it. Whatever that might be, we will be constantly aiming to have it available to you through our website or our sister companies websites. One of our goals and responsibilities is to provide you with full support, well beyond your on-boarding day in your new job.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more details or other People Place job opportunities!
Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant
Mobile +420 605 115 072
Address: Halkova 2, Prague 120 00
Country: Czech Republic