ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the “next generation” of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars. As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Billing team is part of the Order-to-Cash department within the Shared Service Centre that supports invoice creation processes and invoice delivery to clients located in the US and Europe. The team ensures timely production and distribution of all final invoices and supplementary documentation as requested by the client or region. Order to Cash Billing Specialist is responsible for the performance of pre-billing and billing activities as invoicing, the issuing of credit notes, reporting to management and internal clients, and addressing ad hoc requests.
- Gathering data from different operational organizations.
- Uploading billing input into financial billing systems and validating the outcome.
- Issuing draft invoices and credit notes, obtaining approvals, distributing to external clients.
- Reporting of billing data to regions in required format.
- Providing trend reports and financial analysis to various end users.
- Performing backup responsibilities for the assigned team members.
- Cooperating with colleagues in other teams responsible for various aspects of the billing process.
- Proactively and professionally managing the resolution of queries from both internal & external sources.
- Engaging in process improvement initiatives to increase the efficiency.
- Participating in new work transitions as needed.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- A degree in Finance or related area desired.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes.
- 1 years’ experience in a similar position within an international Shared Service Centre is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Dutch.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proactive and strong analytical skills.
- Excel experience is required.
- Understanding of business finance systems platforms (SAP) is preferred.
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- Brand new office in Prague centre
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
About People Place & Partners
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market.
Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place & Partners helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.