ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is among the largest beverage organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our client manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employs over 155,000 people in 25 countries. Bringing the corporate business strategy together is our client’s driving force and behind this force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our client operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, candor and transparency.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Contract Management Specialist is responsible for contract life cycle process and manages disputes and claims of all contracts. Monitors contract deliverables and ensure obligations are being met by all parties.
- Create contracts based on template and upload in Contract Management Tool.
- Manage and approve scope variations, terms and conditions (T&C) amendments and price adjustments.
- Send updated contract pricing to supplier & business stakeholders.
- Identify and communicate expired or near-expiring contracts.
- Inform & support Category Manager on contract issues, claim analysis and negotiations.
- Collect information from supplier and relevant business stakeholders.
- Assess and document contract termination impacts.
- Resolve outstanding contract issues & complete obligations.
- Document and communicate contract issue/claim resolution.
- Review contract deliverables and ensure obligations are being met by all parties.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- University degree or equivalent.
- Ideally White belt or Yellow Belt.
- Strong understanding of Contract Management tools.
- Hands-on procurement / category management experience.
- Analytical skills.
- Fluent in both English and Russian.
- Communicating effectively by conveying information and ideas in a clear, meaningful, and timely manner, providing information to ensure understanding; solicit inputs and provide open candid conversations.
- Experience and understanding of sourcing and analytics tools such as Ariba, advanced MS Excel.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Corporate benefits package.
- Permanent contract.
- The back up of a global corporation.
- Ongoing skills improvement program.
- Nice location, easy accessibility by metro.
- State of the art office premises.
- International working environment.
- Every day use of foreign languages.
- Team-building activities and social events.
- Free refreshment on the working place.
- Friendly and dynamic work environment.
- Positive working atmosphere.
About People Place & Partners
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market.
Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place & Partners helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.