ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
Our clients is a global leader and Fortune 300 company in Prague, providing you with international business prospects. Our client is a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization. Bringing the corporate business strategy together is our client’s driving force and behind this force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our client operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, candor and transparency. We now offer the possibility to join such a corporation through the multiple openings on our website. If you think you fit the mold as well, step forward and talk to us by sending us your application.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Within this role, the Excel Reporting specialist will be creating, updating and distributing regular and ad hoc reports requested by the management or external clients.
- Develop reports to fulfil new demands
- Distribute the reports on a timely manner and expected quality (ensure reliability on the figures provided)
- Capture all structured demands for reports about team performance and all ad hoc report demands
- Analyse demands in order to identify the adequate data sources (internal and/or external)
- Analyse the data from the different data sources in order to create and update reports
- Create all reports, keep the reports up to date, using several, but the most adequate, electronic tool
- Look constantly for quality improvement on data, reports and systems
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Advanced MS Office skills (ability to work with MS Excel formulas, pivot tables, graphs)
- Likes to work with reports on a daily basis
- Understands ERP role in Shared Service Centre operations (ERP knowledge is advantageous)
- Advanced English in speaking, reading and writing
- Work experience in related to Performance Reporting is advantageous
- Applications from fresh graduates are welcome
- Very competitive remuneration
- Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers and other benefits)
- Permanent employment contract
- All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
- Positive and social working environment
- International working environment where English is used daily among other languages
- Large and modern office building near public transportation – red line (underground, tram and buses)
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Regular social events and team building activities
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put Best & Best together.
To apply, please send us your CV.
About People Place & Partners
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market.
Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place & Partners helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.