We are one of the leaders in the banking and capital markets sector, providing financial services for the domestic and international markets for customers in 110 countries. Our teams of dedicated and experienced professionals help nearly 3000 customers worldwide to ensure effective and prompt delivery of their securities and cash with respect to rights and obligations. Throughout 45 years of our continuous growth and developing solutions we became a global player in the financial markets industry, with operations in several locations including Prague since 2008. We are now looking for a new team member to join our international and dynamic Tax Team in Prague, with a passion for gaining deeper professional experience in the field of finance within a welcoming working environment.
By joining our international Prague Tax Team, you will be responsible for processing, providing prompt and accurate tax guideline to company clients from different markets on all tax matters related to income payments. Following international market practices and working in collaboration with withholding agents, foreign banks, various tax authorities and operational teams, your role is to ensure that clients receive the proper answer in due time.
- Support entire tax process from certification to tax instruction processing, payment reception and reconciliation
- Act as dedicated specialist ensuring support and expertise
- Process payments and reporting to tax authorities on different markets
- Keep regular and efficient contact with the tax authorities to ensure that our client have reliable support and the most updated tax market information
- Build relationships with suppliers and customers and provide quality customer care
- Provide efficient and rapid feedback and resolution to all the questions
- Comply with the effective control and internal procedures
- Escalate and report issues to the management, participate in continuous improvements
- University degree preferably with orientation in Finance, Economics or Law
- Previous work experience and knowledge of finance would be a great advantage
- Advanced to fluent level of English and German is required (speaking, reading and writing)
- Positive attitude and strong team player in a multicultural environment
- Customer focused, pro-active and highly organized
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Reliable and detail oriented
- Ready to learn more
- Attractive corporate benefits package
- Full time position; permanent contract
- A responsible job in a young and international team
- Continuous professional & personal development
- Extensive training and coaching
- Offices location in the centre of Prague
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
- Positive, stable and friendly working environment
About People Place & Partners
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market.
Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place & Partners helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.