As a well-known corporation serving more than 600,000 clients around the world, we provide organizations of all types with business outsourcing solutions and compliance expertise in the area of Human Resources. We remain one of the World’s most diverse and innovative companies to work for today and we are ranked among the World’s Most Admired Companies. As an employer, we value your expertise and reward you with career development opportunities within a welcoming and multinational working environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone, who is looking to work as part of a team and manage their own workload. A part of this role includes customer interaction via phone and email. Therefore enjoying communication and having a passion for excellence in service and teamwork will ensure your success.
By joining our French Team, you will also be responsible for the administration part of the job by accurately processing employee attendances, absences and holiday’s records in order to be able to calculate salaries at the end of the month. You will be responsible for having all relevant information accounted and all auxiliary system requirements are met (eg, tax filings, banking requirements, wage garnishments, benefits, pension and stock record keeping). You will be provided with all relevant training and supervision that takes around 3 months before you start working independently.
- University Degree or Secondary School
- Previous experience working in an office environment would be an advantage but not necessary
- Advanced level of English
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of French
- Good knowledge of MS Office Package
- Detail oriented person with good problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Customer focused, pro-active
- Good communication skills
- Team player and positive attitude
- Full time position; permanent contract
- Attractive corporate benefit package
- Opportunity to use EU languages on a daily basis
- Perspective projects with an international scope
- Continuous professional & personal development
- Extensive training and coaching
- A responsible job in a friendly & international working environment
- Social events and team building activities
- Free refreshments in the workplace
About People Place & Partners
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market.
Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place & Partners helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.