ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the “next generation” of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars. As an employer, not only that is our client ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in business-focused publications such as The Wall Street Journal, but your progression and professional growth is equally as important, as you have a say in where your career goes within the organization. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to improve your skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Human Resources Shared Services department partners with HR Business Partners (HRBP) and HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) to support business objectives by responding to customer inquiries, processing HR transactions, and administering standardized functions. The HR Specialist’s responsibilities include coordinating and administering specific CSS HR process/scope areas, such as employee benefit programs, employee relations, leave of absence, joining and leaving, personnel details changes, alongside adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operation Level Agreements (OLAs), and successful team partnership across H2R.
- Investigating, assessing and recommending solutions to employee queries
- Interpreting company policies and procedures, and advising employees and managers accordingly
- Leveraging standardized global processes, tools, and technologies to ensure a quality service
- Case management, analysis, tracking, and documentation
- Managing day-to-day assigned tasks in accordance with SLAs, and OLAs
- Partnering with level 1 and 2 colleagues on areas of multiple touch points
- Setting quality standard principles and providing likely solutions to BU obstacles
- Suggesting practical solutions to day to day issues
- Participating in projects and migrations as needed
- Taking ownership and accountability of assigned tickets, whilst working collaboratively with other internal HR/Payroll/DM/Finance functions as required
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR Administration, Business Administration, or related field
- Previous HR experience, preferably in a Shared Services or HR Centres of Excellence environment, or a strong motivation for the field
- Case management expertise
- The ability to manage multiple tasks
- A demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgment and discretion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, advanced level of French & Spanish
- Must be able to successfully interact with all CSS departments
- Exceptional customers focus and service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- State of the art office building in Prague center.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
About People Place & Partners
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market.
Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place & Partners helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.