We are a company with long and rich history and thanks to constant development we managed to remain on the top in the field of new technologies. We are world’s leading independent IT solutions company, providing services to the most prestige clients. We have been on the market for more than 60 years, nowadays operating in more than 70 countries worldwide including modern brand new offices in the centre of Prague. The European branch of the global Shared Services in Prague with more than 450 employees was established 5 years ago with the objective of supporting European markets and functions worldwide. Constantly growing, we offer career opportunities and professional development for people who want to be part of the changes and who want to grow with the company.
Our Human Resources department partners with HR Business Partners and HR Centers of Excellence to support business objectives by responding to customer inquiries, processing HR transactions, and administering standardized functions. As a HR Specialist you will be responsible for coordinating and administering specific HR process areas, such as employee benefit programs, employee relations, joining and leaving, personnel details changes, payments and allowances and mobility.
- Investigating, assessing and recommending solutions to employee queries
- Interpreting company policies and procedures, and advising employees and managers accordingly
- Case management, analysis, tracking, and documentation
- Managing day-to-day assigned tasks in accordance with SLAs, and OLAs
- Setting quality standard principles and providing likely solutions to obstacles
- Suggesting practical solutions to day to day issues
- Taking ownership and accountability of assigned tickets
- Participating in projects and migrations as needed
- Working collaboratively with other internal HR, Payroll, HR Data Management, Finance teams as required
- University degree preferably in HR Administration, Business Administration, Economics or related field
- At least 1 year work experience in HR, Finance, Data Management or related position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SAP, Workday or other HRIS would be a great advantage
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgment and discretion
- Exceptional customers focus and service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attractive corporate benefit package (including meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holidays, flexible working hours and home office)
- Permanent contract
- Modern offices in Prague center
- Constant personal development and trainings
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Opportunity to be part of projects
- Positive, international and relaxed working environment
- Social events and team building activities
About People Place & Partners
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market.
Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place & Partners helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.