ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the “next generation” of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars. As an employer, not only that is our client ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in business-focused publications such as The Wall Street Journal, but your progression and professional growth is equally as important, as you have a say in where your career goes within the organization. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to improve your skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Intercompany Specialist is an integral role within the Financial Accounting team responsible for delivering the month-end financial information. This position plays a critical part in the company`s month-end close process resulting in complete an accurate financial statements. The Intercompany Specialist is responsible for preparing, managing, and controlling journal entries, balance sheets, reconciliations and other relevant accounting issues in compliance with legislation.
- Accounts Payable Processing – includes posting and storing high volumes of invoices based on the intercompany processes through the journals.
- Accounts Receivable Processing – includes preparing and posting outgoing and estimated invoices.
- Checking invoices to ensure all relevant information is present, searching for appropriate backup to determine the correct coding.
- Monthly intercompany reconciliation – including downloading the GL from SAP, preparing proper reconciliation, confirming balances with country partners, solving any irregularities within the threshold limit, determining and posting unrealized foreign exchange gains/losses.
- Preparing settlement EFT’s for Treasury after confirmation within intercompany entities is completed.
- Maintaining the internal database – initiating internal numbers, requesting pricing from project managers, setting up WBS coding in cooperation with the Master Data team, billing preparation.
- A degree in Finance or related areas is desired.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes.
- 1 years’ experience in a similar position within an international Shared Service Centre is preferred.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong processes orientation, knowledge of process design tools.
- Proactive and strong analytical skills.
- Excel experience is desirable.
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- State of the art office building in Prague center.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
About People Place & Partners
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market.
Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place & Partners helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.