ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is among the largest beverage organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our client manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employs over 155,000 people in 25 countries. Bringing the corporate business strategy together is our client’s driving force and behind this force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our client operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, candor and transparency. We now offer the possibility to join such a corporation through the multiple openings on our website. If you think you fit the mold as well, step forward and talk to us by sending us your application.
SCOPE OF EMPLOYMENT
- Implementation of European procurement strategies, procurement of local packaging materials
- Key liaison between local country Supply Chain, Breweries and Global and European Procurement
- Actively contribute to Global, European & Local Procurement strategies for packaging materials in EU
- Implement Global & European Categories in assigned area
- You are the source for Local Categories in assigned area
- Provide input on local supply market, demands and forecasts
- Monitor contract performance and take appropriate corrective actions where needed
- Challenge existing ways of working in order to improve procurement results and efficiency
- Identify, initiate and co-manage value engineering efforts in assigned area
- Identify and realize potential procurement savings
- Track procurement results in assigned area and translate into reporting structures
- Lead E-auctions
- Enhancing positive cash flow
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- University degree (master) or equivalent by experience
- Fluent in English
- Procurement experience and knowledge of the brewing industry are beneficial
- Good negotiation skills, knowledge of PC Office tools, excellent in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP, ERP systems
- Strategic and conceptual thinking, cross-functional thinking, factual decision-making, strong organizational skills.
- Strong influencing skills, strong verbal and written communication, team player, results-oriented, self-starter who likes to take initiative.
- Stress resistant
- High standards of business ethics and integrity
- Prepared to travel to the Breweries
- Competitive remuneration
- Extensive corporate benefits package
- State of the art office building in Prague
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
- Extensive training and coaching
- Perspective projects with an international scope
- Positive and social working environment
About People Place & Partners
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market.
Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place & Partners helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.