ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is among the largest beverage organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our client manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employs over 155,000 people in 25 countries. Bringing the corporate business strategy together is our client’s driving force and behind this force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our client operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, candor and transparency. We now offer the possibility to join such a corporation through the multiple openings on our website. If you think you fit the mold as well, step forward and talk to us by sending us your application.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Order Taking Officer you will treat incoming orders from company country organizations according to the order process definitions to ensure deliveries and invoicing to customer according to agreed SLA`s.
- Capture all incoming orders from customers or company country organizations by fax, mail, EDI.
- Order taker can receive instructions to enter the order in the system, modify the order based on different instructions.
- Enter orders in SAP and other systems according to the systems in use in the particular country.
- Verify completeness, availability of product, customer credit (and pricing), verify if there are specific logistic rules. The order taker must also take into account the specifications of the Customer master data.
- Contact responsible person abroad in cases of customer wishes and changes of customer orders.
- Close work and daily contact with Scheduling, Transport planning, Inventory department and all needed internal or external customers per e-mail or phone.
- Archive documentation received from customers.
- High school education.
- Experience in working in an ERP environment preferred (not obligatory).
- Experience with SAP order module preferred.
- Work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Highly customer oriented mindset.
- Responsibility and reliability, stress resistance.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to be flexible with position duties and scope of work.
- Computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Good level of English (spoken, reading and writing).
- Upper intermediate level of Dutch or German.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Temporary- to- permanent contract OR permanent contract (depending on our client’s offer).
- The backup of a global corporation.
- Prague central location.
- State of the art office premises.
- International working environment.
- Every day use of foreign languages.
- Team-building activities and social events.
- Free refreshment on the working place.
- Friendly and dynamic work environment.
- Positive working atmosphere.
About People Place & Partners
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market.
Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place & Partners helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.