As a procurement specialist you will be responsible for the creation and issuing of the Purchase orders to suppliers. The Procurement team is especially focused on the proactive review of all purchase requests, verifying that all required information and documentation has been provided, and then creates purchase orders for the requested items. The Procurement team ensures that purchases are made against properly approved purchase orders, and are compliant with the company Procurement policies
- Purchase order processing – creation of shopping carts.
- Data validation, and ensuring to process all necessary pre-approvals.
- Resolution of queries where mandatory information for processing has not been provided.
- Verify purchase request quality and correct buying channel
- Align with end users on missing specification
- Identify suppliers for specific needs or categories
- Select template in Spot Buy tool
- Solving Purchase orders related queries from requesters and suppliers.
- Distribution of completed Purchasing orders to suppliers and dealing with queries.
- Contributing to the team with a hands on approach to admin tasks e.g.: archiving, filing etc.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- Education in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business administration or related area.
- Previous experience in a similar position within an international Shared Service Center is considered an advantage.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong processes orientation, knowledge of process design tools.
- Excellent communication skills in English and / or advanced level in French, German or Russian
- MS Office skills, specifically Excel & Word desirable.
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Knowledge of SAP and SRM is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, proactive approach, organizational skills and numerical thinking, problem solving.
- A strong work ethic.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
About People Place & Partners
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
I am witty and sharp redhead, a recruitment rebel of the conventional approach and a word virtuosa that turns sassiness into art. :)
Please contact me at any time should you have any questions or queries or to apply directly:
Talent Recruitment Consultant | Client Account Management
Mobile: +420 605 115 072
Addresss: Halkova 2, Prague 2, 120 00
Country: Czech Republic