ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the “next generation” of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars. As an employer, not only that is our client ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in business-focused publications such as The Wall Street Journal, but your progression and professional growth is equally as important, as you have a say in where your career goes within the organization. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to improve your skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.
- Plan, coordinate and teach group courses A1, B1-C1 level
- Cooperate with the Training Lead
- Help to develop employees` career
- Implement the business related topics to the program
- Provide materials as books, textbooks etc.
- Recommend social events and other programs to employees
- Manage classes up to 10 students
- Ad hoc trainings as requested
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- University Degree
- German or French native speaker, fluent English
- Previous experience working as a language teacher
- Language teaching certificate
- Creative and able to prepare interesting lessons
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Reliable and proactive
- Understand the business processes to be able to implement them to the teaching program
- Long-term cooperation (permanent contract, part-time – 20 h/week)
- Competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- State of the art office building in Prague center.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
About People Place & Partners
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market.
Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place & Partners helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.