We are currently looking for multilingual candidates who speak fluently English and have at least upper-intermediate level in following languages – German, Dutch, French, Russian. If you are searching for a job where you can use your languages, please send us your CV. We will then assess it and get back to you with potential job openings that could be of your interest. All of our positions are currently offered on full time basis.
Due to team and market expansion for some of our clients with centralised departments in Shared Service Centres (SSC) and Business Process (BP) companies in Prague, we are able to offer a large portfolio of job openings.
THE POSITIONS AND SALARY
Usually each position has a top salary band in offer, but an average for someone with no experience to up to 2 years experience would be: 27-45,000 CZK, while the exact amount depends on the profile and the languages you speak. Other more experienced profiles for more specific positions would have a higher salary band, and again the indicator depends on specific experience and language competencies, experience and technical skills.
Below is a sample of positions we offer within the multilingual market.
- Junior Finance Specialists (Graduates of major in finance, looking for first opportunity, no experience required)
- HR Administrators (2-3 years of experience in internal HR, German or French would be an asset)
- Corporate Tax and Banking at Entry Level (Graduates of current students of Finance, Economics, Business Administration or Mathematics or experience professionals)
- Junior Category Buyer (with fluent Russian, 1 year of procurement experience)
- Accounting Specialists (Entry level for graduates OR experienced professionals, good Excel skills).
- IT specialists (Interest in IT + English and German is all you need. If you already have some experience and speak both of these languages, please get in touch as well, we usually have also senior positions).
OUR CLIENTS OFFER
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers and other benefits).
- Permanent or temporary employment depending on your choice.
- All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence.
- Perspective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential.
- Positive and social working environment.
- International working environment where English is used daily among other languages.
- Large and modern office building near the public transportation (underground, tram and buses).
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Regular social events and team building activities.
To apply, please send us your CV and specify the position you would like to be considered for.
About People Place & Partners
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market.
Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place & Partners helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.