ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the “next generation” of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars. As an employer, not only that is our client ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in business-focused publications such as The Wall Street Journal, but your progression and professional growth is equally as important, as you have a say in where your career goes within the organization. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to improve your skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.
SCOPE OF EMPLOYMENT
Executes action plans to meet global supply chain strategies: including sourcing strategies and global supplier network capabilities for key commodities and spend categories to achieve broad business objectives. Provides analyses and research to address specialized supply chain issues. Executes action plans for contracting, supplier management, business partnering and savings. Addresses feedback from supply chain and business stakeholders to ensure objectives are met. Maintains excellent working relationships with strategic business stakeholders to gain a comprehensive understanding of business requirements and to support the business in achievement of its outcomes. May provide Supply Chain support for new business offerings. May negotiate agreements with suppliers encompassing program specifications, functional objectives and savings. Follows Corporate, Regional and Supply Chain policies and procedures. May participate in developing team policy/procedures. Makes recommendations for decisions regarding significant supply chain issues. Collects metrics to optimize sourcing, supplier activities and efficiencies, and works collaboratively with global and regional team members to prioritize and drive implementation.
- Follows supply chain policies and procedures to ensure financial and strategic goals are attained. Executes supply chain functions including sourcing, category management, contracting, supplier management, business partnering to support supply chain strategies.
- Executes the Supply Chain agenda in support of key objectives across assigned internal customers
- Implements supply chain strategies to ensure alignment with corporate goals.
- Under the guidance of the Category Lead , contribute to the category strategy and category plan.
- Understand the underlying drivers for demand and spend.
- Review current third party practices to support and drive compliance to contracts (global where appropriate), processes and procedures.
- Identify and develop potential opportunities for supplier consolidation, contracting, savings and value add at the earliest opportunity.
- Influential in the selection of potential (preferred) suppliers/solution partners.
- Negotiates with suppliers/solution partners to obtain products/services at the least cost/risk solution in order to ensure end-users needs are met
- May participate in the development/completion of major contracts
- May participate in contract negotiations
- Review Statement of Works (SOW’s) and Supplier Agreements.
- Creation of local participation agreements, frame agreements and lease agreements.
- Delivery against specific savings targets – Contribute to the annual P&L savings targets.
- Collaborates with business stakeholders to achieve savings targets, improve supplier performance, and maximise supplier collaboration to drive the best business outcomes.
- Maintains communications with company stakeholders during the course of the procurement cycle in order to ensure timely delivery in compliance with the procurement requirements.
- Is fully competent to provide research/analysis to problem solving of Supply Chain global/category/industry issues.
- Identifies and promotes new business related opportunities.
- Ensuring suppliers/solution partners adhere to industry standards, technical quality standards, and other corporate/business unit driven expectations.
- Executes best practice under general direction of processes and procedures.
- Drives use and continued adoption of global supplier contracts.
- Builds and maintains relationships with key suppliers and stakeholders.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three or more years of related experience from IT/software procurement background necessary
- Fluency in English and French or German necessary
- Ability to understand and apply broad supply chain principles, practices and procedures to multiple, complex tasks in specialized area of focus
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Proven success working as part of a team
- Experience working with concepts, practices, and procedures in areas of responsibility OR demonstrated vendor selection, sourcing and contracting, supplier management, and/or negotiation skills
- Ability to understand and relate technical solutions, analyze benefits of alternative solutions and effectively communicate recommendations to both SCM and company`s customer management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed to interface with internal customers and customer representatives
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Ability to represent Supply Chain with internal customers
- Work performed without daily supervision
- Very competitive remuneration
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible working hours
- Education & Development program
- Cafeteria benefity program
- Educational contribution
- Business and private travel insurance
- International environment
- Brand new offices at Pankrác
About People Place & Partners
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market.
Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place & Partners helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.