ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is among the largest beverage organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employs over 155,000 people in 25 countries. Bringing the corporate business strategy together is our client’s driving force and behind this force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our client operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, candor and transparency. We now offer the possibility to join such a corporation through the multiple openings on our website. If you think you fit the mold as well, step forward and talk to us by sending us your application.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Spot Buyer is responsible for day-to-day buying of non-strategic items. This role delivers sourcing results based in the Category Cards instructions to contribute to saving targets while ensuring that SLAs with the business are being met. The Spot Buyer Analyst will deliver to Regional Procurement Shared Services: high quality level of client attendance, prompt answer to purchase request, alignment with end users.
- Review instructions on category cards.
- Verify purchase request quality and correct buying channel.
- Align with end users on missing specification.
- Clarify user requirements relating to free-text (one-time purchases).
- Identify suppliers for specific need or categories.
- Select template in Spot Buy tool.
- Send to e-Sourcing team.
- Analyse results, negotiate and select supplier.
- Create contract if required.
- Support analysis requests, supplier enablement and contract administration for owned categories.
- Resolve helpdesk resolve claims and issues.
- Support end user with assisted buying including educating the user on buying channels.
- Escalate issues to Sourcing & Spot Buy Lead.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- University degree or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of sourcing tools (SAP, SRM, etc.).
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to conceptualize business impact focused analytics.
- Basic knowledge on using e-sourcing tools.
- Communicating effectively by conveying information and ideas in a clear, meaningful, and timely manner, providing information to ensure understanding; solicit inputs and provide open candid conversations.
- Establishing collaborative working relationships.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Temporary- to- permanent contract OR permanent contract (depending on our client’s offer).
- The backup of a global corporation.
- Prague central location.
- State of the art office premises.
- International working environment.
- Every day use of foreign languages.
- Team-building activities and social events.
- Free refreshment on the working place.
- Friendly and dynamic work environment.
- Positive working atmosphere.
About People Place & Partners
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market.
Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place & Partners helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.