ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is currently among the top five largest organizations in the beverage group worldwide. As a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organisation, the company manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands in over 25 countries. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our client operates as one company, with one culture.
Join a global business leader in Prague that will provide you with genuine opportunities of personal and professional growth in a vibrant, fun and international environment packed with motivated and talented people from a wide range of nationalities under one roof!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Transport Planning Specialist you will play a key part in Export Team organizational set-up in Prague. You will be responsible for capturing confirmed and released orders, planning the transportation, updating the transport data, and ensuring delivery of the goods according to the customer’s request. You will be also in contact with suppliers and clients to ensure high quality services. Within this complex role, you will manage logistics processes and build relationship with clients and customers while using foreign languages on daily bases.
- Planning of all transport orders at the best total price and the highest efficiency
- Transport exception management (solving of day to day issues) to fulfil internal and external customer requirements and still deliver in time
- Working in close contact with order taking, inventory deployment and sites logistics to ensure a proper planning
- Analyzing of the data gathered by the reporter and challenging appropriate parties
- Link the transport needs with the customer order
- Proactive chasing of loads and making sure loads get delivered on-time and in-full
- Financial admin activities of the transport team
- Identify & analyze risks for out of stock, find and coordinate solutions
- Other administrative tasks linked to transport
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- High school or University education preferably in Economics / Logistics / Transport or relevant field
- Fluent knowledge of English and French or Dutch (spoken and written)
- 1 year previous work experience in order taking or transportation processes, logistics, customer relationship management or within an administrative position
- Good computer skills (mainly Excel); knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Good coordinating, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to perform in stressful conditions
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer oriented mindset
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Very competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers and other benefits)
- Permanent or temporary employment contract (to your best preferred choice)
- All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
- Positive and social working environment
- International working environment where English is used daily among other languages
- Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground, tram and buses)
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Regular social events and team building activities
About People Place & Partners
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market.
Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place & Partners helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.