Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the next generation of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars.
As an employer, not only that is our client ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in business-focused publications such as The Wall Street Journal, but your progression and professional growth is equally as important, as you have a say in where your career goes within the organization. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to improve your skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.
The Accounting team is part of the wider Source to Settle department within the company that oversees invoice processing and preparation of cash disbursements. They are especially focused on the proactive review of all supplier invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment. The Accounting team provides assurance with respect to Shared service center Payables agreed principles (3 way matching) compliance and will monitor the supplier accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Accounts Payable Processing – including posting and storing high volumes of invoices based on company processes
- Purchase order processing – creation of SRM shopping carts in compliance with agreed SLA.
- Working to reduce the quantity of stored invoices
- Matching purchase orders to invoices, or book the invoices
- Checking invoices to ensure that all relevant information is present. Returning invoices to the vendor where required information is missing
- Proactively and professionally managing the resolution of invoice queries from both internal & external sources
- Preparing payment runs and manual payments
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Perform payment runs
- Sending out remittance advices
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- University degree in Finance or related areas is desired
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes
- 1 years’ experience in a similar position within an international Shared Service Centre is preferred
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong processes orientation, knowledge of process design tools
- Proactive and strong analytical skills
- Excel experience is desirable
- German or French from Upper-Intermediate level would be an advantage
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure
- Must have a strong work ethic
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A Competitive basic salary and extensive corporate benefits package
- Permanent employment contract
- Comprehensive training and coaching
- A great working atmosphere in an exciting young company
- An international working environment with more than 30 nationalities
- The chance to be a part of great products and advanced technologies
- Brand new business premises in the heart of Prague
- The chance to expand your own language skills with your role
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Perspective projects with an international scope
Already have experience in Accounting? Get in touch with us as well! We are looking for all kinds of profiles.
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
I am witty and sharp redhead, a recruitment rebel of the conventional approach and a word virtuosa that turns sassiness into art. :)
Please contact me at any time should you have any questions or queries or to apply directly:
Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant | Account Management
Mobile: +420 605 115 072
Addresss: Halkova 2, Prague 2, 120 00
Country: Czech Republic