We are a company with long and rich history and thanks to constant development we managed to remain on the top in the field of new technologies. We are world’s leading independent IT solutions company, providing services to the most prestige clients. We have been on the market for more than 60 years, nowadays operating in more than 70 countries worldwide including modern brand new offices in the centre of Prague. The European branch of the global Shared Services in Prague with more than 450 employees was established 5 years ago with the objective of supporting European markets and functions worldwide. Constantly growing, we offer career opportunities and professional development for people who want to be part of the changes and who want to grow with the company.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Accounts Payable team oversees invoice processing and preparation of cash disbursements and predominantly focused on the proactive review of all supplier invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Accounts Payable Processing – including posting and parking high volumes of invoices based on company processes
- Matching purchase orders to invoices or using coding to book the invoices
- Checking invoices to ensure that all relevant information is present
- Returning invoices to the vendor where required information is missing
- Preparing payment runs and manual payments
- Proactively and professionally managing the resolution of invoice queries from both internal & external sources
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Perform payment runs
- University degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Economics or Business Administration is preferred
- Previous experience in finance or administration is considered as a big advantage
- Good understanding of finance policies and procedures
- MS Office skills, especially good level of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; intermediate or higher level of French would be a great advantage but is not a must
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Capable of operating in an environment where clear communication, accuracy, timeliness and compliance are key
- Self-starter with drive and enthusiasm for making process improvements
- Attractive corporate benefit package (including meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holidays, flexible working hours and home office)
- Permanent contract
- Modern offices in Prague center
- Constant personal development and trainings possibilities
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Opportunity to be part of projects
- Positive, international and relaxed working environment
- Social events and team building activities
In case of any questions, please dot hesitate to contact me directly at: email@example.com
Tereza Barakova – Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant at People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market.
Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.