The Assistant Customer Support position is part of the Contact Centre that forms the first level of contact for employees of the company, and is connected to all other levels of shared services and internal clients. Responding to basic customer inquiries and requests under direct supervision, this is a multi-skilled role, requiring a global overview of supported countries, departments, procedures (HR, Expenses, General services, Payroll etc.), and escalation rules in order to resolve incoming queries effectively.
– Resolving majority of client request during initial contact
– Understanding a wide range of procedures across the company
– Partnering with level 1 and 2 colleagues on areas of multiple touch points
– Answering emails & phone calls and responding to basic customer questions using established methods provided in training
– Escalating queries to the appropriate departments
– Recording call details on the account history, including results of the inquiry
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
– High school diploma or G.E.D.
– Zero or more years of customer service or other telephone experience
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
– Experience working with organizational functions and personnel
– Experienced and skilled in the use of help desk software
– Basic business and analytical problem solving skills
– The ability to follow oral and written directions and manage multiple tasks
– Analytical and problem solving capability
– Must be able to successfully interact with all CSS departments
– The ability to work independently and as part of a team
– A willingness to work shift as required
– Fluent English and French
– Very competitive remuneration.
– Extensive corporate benefits package.
– Yearly bonuses.
– State of the art office building in Prague center.
– Free refreshments in the workplace.
– Social events and team building activities.
– Extensive training and coaching.
– Perspective projects with an international scope.
– Positive and social working environment.
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
I am witty and sharp redhead, a recruitment rebel of the conventional approach and a word virtuosa that turns sassiness into art. :)
Please contact me at any time should you have any questions or queries or to apply directly:
Talent Recruitment Consultant | Client Account Management
Mobile: +420 605 115 072
Addresss: Halkova 2, Prague 2, 120 00
Country: Czech Republic