We are a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization with nearly 600 employees in our Prague office, which was established 10 years ago. During the past few years we had an impressive and constant growth and we became one of the largest organization groups within FMCG sector. With the existing portfolio of over 200 brands and 155,000 employees in 25 countries we are supporting our customers all over the world. Key elements of our dynamic and fast-changing company culture are ownership mindset, informality, national diversity and excellence. We will challenge you, make you search for improvement and most importantly we will unleash your potential.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Export Documentation Specialist is the first point of contact for the documentation and order taking related matters within the Export and Logistics department.
* Processing incoming orders from customers in SAP and other systems
* Prepare export documentation according to export country
* Support and manage the document flow for global export orders to ensure delivery of orders to customers according to agreed customer requirements
* Assure correct and timely documents distribution
* Invoicing and resolution of requests
* Maintain customer database
* Interaction with other departments and customers as well as support of other team members in operational issues
* University degree is preferred
* Previous experience in Finance, Export, Logistics or administrative related position is an advantage
* Advanced knowledge of English and Spanish
* Good knowledge of MS Office Package
* Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills
* Able to work on own initiative and prioritize workload effectively
* Detail-oriented, accurate
* High level of service mindset
* Proactive and good team player
* Attractive corporate benefit package (including meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holidays and other benefits)
* Permanent employment contract
* Opportunity to use EU languages on a daily basis
* Continuous professional & personal development
* Perspective projects with an international scope
* Positive, social & international working environment
* Large and modern office building near public transportation
* Extensive training and coaching
* Free refreshments in the workplace
* Social events and team building activities
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists.
In case of any questions, please dot hesitate to contact me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tereza Barakova – Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant at People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.