Our client is among the largest beverage organisation groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organisation, our client manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employs over 155,000 people in 25 countries. Bringing the corporate business strategy together is our client’s driving force and behind this force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our client operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, candor and transparency. We now offer the possibility to join such a corporation through the multiple openings on our website.
If you think you fit the mold as well, step forward and talk to us by sending us your application.
The Cash Collection team is part of Order-to-cash department within the company Shared Service Centre. The team facilitates collection of low-level delinquent customer payments, ensuring timely collections and correct allocations, resolving and escalating disputes, and issuing regular reports for respective regions.
- Monitoring of debt status on assigned accounts.
- Following up on all outstanding items, internally and externally, via phone or email.
- Ensuring prompt payment of outstanding items.
- Following up on payment promises.
- Checking incoming payments daily.
- Ensuring recovery of missing remittance advices.
- Ensuring resolution or follow-up on any client queries.
- Preparing cash forecast.
- Issuing weekly debt reports for clients and Account Managers.
- Assisting with the transitioning of new countries into the team.
- Working collaboratively with teams responsible for other aspects of the process, such as ?data collection and reporting.
- Process Improvement Activities
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- 1 year experience in a similar position within an international Shared Service Centre is preferred.Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and B2 Dutch or Danish
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proactive with drive for results.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excel experience is required.
- Understanding of business finance systems platforms (SAP) is preferred.
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
I am witty and sharp redhead, a recruitment rebel of the conventional approach and a word virtuosa that turns sassiness into art. :)
Please contact me at any time should you have any questions or queries or to apply directly:
Talent Recruitment Consultant | Client Account Management
Mobile: +420 605 115 072
Addresss: Halkova 2, Prague 2, 120 00
Country: Czech Republic