We are one of the leaders in the banking and capital markets sector, providing financial services for the domestic and international markets for customers in 110 countries. Our teams of dedicated and experienced professionals help nearly 3000 customers worldwide to ensure effective and prompt delivery of their securities and cash with respect to rights and obligations. Throughout 45 years of our continuous growth and developing solutions we became a global player in the financial markets industry, with operations in several locations including Prague since 2008.
The investment funds services, which are provided by the company, allow banks, as well as all the other investment fund distributors to succeed in orders’ standardization, automation and straight-through processing. Investment Funds Administrator is responsible for the operations, which are expected to involve the entire issuance-to-maturity life-cycle of domestic and off-shore investment funds within company.
* Creating, accepting and administering common codes of investment funds
* Allocation of special identification code and contracts verifications
* Monitoring inboxes and analysing the terms & conditions of each issue
* Process tax vouchers and dividends on a specific market
* Data maintenance process for the order routing intern platform
* Organizing and maintaining the relevant process documentation
* Managing close cooperation with operational centres abroad and chasing of missing information from market participants (customers, providers, banks)
* Information gathering and investigation
* Providing general finance administrative support
* Assist customer service officers to handle queries
* University degree preferably with orientation in Finance/ Economics/ Business Administration or relevant
* Previous work experience in finance, banking or administrative process-oriented role would be a great advantage
* Advanced level of English (written and spoken); upper-intermediate or higher level of German or French would be a great advantage
* Good communication and analytical skills
* Reliable and detail oriented
* Positive attitude and strong team player in a multicultural environment
* Customer focused, pro-active and highly organized
* Ready to learn more
* Attractive corporate benefits package
* Full time position; permanent contract
* Continuous professional & personal development
* Extensive training and coaching
* Offices location in the centre of Prague
* Young and international team
* Free refreshments in the workplace
* Social events and team building activities
* Positive, stable and friendly working environment
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
To apply, please send us your CV.
In case of any questions, please dot hesitate to contact me directly at: email@example.com
Tereza Barakova – Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant at People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market.
Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place & Partners helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.