Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in More Than 70 Countries Worldwide Corporation today this is a globally Recognized Leader of the “next generation” of business consulting with a reported revenue of Billions of dollars.
As an employer, not only That is our client ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in the business-focused publications such as Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft, The Wall Street Journal, but your progression and professional growth is Equally as Important, as you have a say Where in your career goes Within the organization. Not only is this a good opportunity it get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity That improve your professional skills and experience at the international level with a globally-known Corporation.
The Financial Analyst Directly reports to Finance Manager in the Finance Center of Excellence. Operationally, you will be a part of an extended regional finance teams and Work Closely with Them daily, Providing business solutions and consultancy services to global clients’ prestige. Furthermore, you will Provide support to regional business leaders and to help transfer the knowledge to Prague.
– Performing financial analyzes Including budgeting, trend analysis, forecasting, correcting, and financial modeling. Developing Recommendations from information and results; considers and conducts additional analyzes AS APPROPRIATE.
– Collecting a midyear budget forecast and other financial information; Interprets, summarizes and uploads the information to Financial Systems To provide information about profit and loss.
– Analyzing a budget or forecast midyear yypes of other financial information and recommending corrections of any problems or inconsistencies That management.
– Assisting in Developing Financial Controls Procedures, systems, and forecasting techniques evaluate That contract / program status and ENSURE compliance with government and customer requirements.
– Developing and Maintaining financial statements using accounting and budgeting software To provide financial statements and reports to management and the corporate office.
– Developing executive reports using database structures and end user interfaces To provide information to the appropriate` personnel as needed.
– Assisting Department in completion and understanding of, Budgets and other financial analyzes.
– Preparing, analyzing, and publishing monthly rolling financial forecast
– Maintaining the integrity of accounting and budgeting software systems by checking for errors and inconsistencies.
THE IDEAL PROFILE
– Relevant experience in finance or accounting.
– Minimum Bachelor degree in business administration, finance, accounting
– Strong Excel Skills.
– SAP Business Warehouse is a plus.
– High proficiency in English
– Experience in a multi-national company, working and interacting with
– Colleagues across EMEA and CEEM.
– Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes and
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
– Pro-active, strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
– Client focus.
– Ability to prioritize that That That, multi-task, and work under pressure.
– Salary Range Varies depending on level of experience, we will do our best to work around candidate expectations.
– The Opportunity to work in an international multicultural company.
– Extensive training and Career Development Within the global structure.
– Modern office premises with all Necessary amenities to make you work
– Time pleasant and enjoyable.
– Stable employment Career Opportunities with both vertical and
– Friendly and dynamic work environment.
– Prague central location.
– Every day use of foreign languages.
– Team-Building Activities and social events.
– Free refreshment on the working place.
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market.
Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
I am witty and sharp redhead, a recruitment rebel of the conventional approach and a word virtuosa that turns sassiness into art. :)
Please contact me at any time should you have any questions or queries or to apply directly:
Talent Recruitment Consultant | Client Account Management
Mobile: +420 605 115 072
Addresss: Halkova 2, Prague 2, 120 00
Country: Czech Republic