ABOUT THE COMPANY:
When you join us, you will be a part of a global company providing business consulting services in the field of Finance, Telecommunications, Informatics among many others that you will be amaze to hear about. With operation centers in more than 70 countries all over the world, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the next generation of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars.
As an employer, our client is ranked among the most diverse and innovative companies to work for today in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job in the field of HR you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a Fortune 500 international corporation.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Human Resources department partners with HR Business Partners and HR Centers of Excellence to support business objectives by responding to customer inquiries, processing HR transactions, and administering standardized functions. As a HR Specialist you will be responsible for coordinating and administering specific HR process areas, such as employee benefit programs, employee relations, joining and leaving, personnel details changes, payments and allowances, mobility, and performance management alongside adherence to Service Level Agreements and Operation Level Agreements. You will be also investigating, assessing and recommending solutions to employee queries, raising issues with the Team Lead and suggesting practical solutions to day-to-day issues. This role includes involvement in projects and migrations as needed.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
– A Bachelor’s degree ideally in HR Administration, Business Administration, Economics or related field
– At least 1 year work experience in HR, Finance, Data Management or related position
– The ability to manage multiple tasks
– A demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgment and discretion
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, intermediate or higher level of German
– Exceptional customers focus and service orientation
– Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
– The ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
– Knowledge of SAP, Workday or other HRIS would be a great advantage
– Very competitive remuneration
– Permanent contract
– Extensive corporate benefits package
– State of the art office building in Prague centre
– Free refreshments in the workplace
– Social events and team building activities
– Extensive training and coaching
– Perspective projects with an international scope
– Positive and social working environment
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market.
Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place & Partners helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
I am witty and sharp redhead, a recruitment rebel of the conventional approach and a word virtuosa that turns sassiness into art. :)
Please contact me at any time should you have any questions or queries or to apply directly:
Talent Recruitment Consultant | Client Account Management
Mobile: +420 605 115 072
Addresss: Halkova 2, Prague 2, 120 00
Country: Czech Republic