We are a globally well-known corporation serving over 600,000 clients worldwide and providing organizations of all types with business outsourcing solutions and compliance expertise in the area of Human Resources and Recruitment. Remaining to be one of the World’s most diverse and innovative companies to work for today and ranked among the World’s Most Admired Companies, as an employer, we value your expertise and reward you with career development opportunities within a welcoming and multinational working environment.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone, who is looking to work as part of a team and manage their own workload. A part of this role includes customer interaction via phone and email. Therefore enjoying communication and having a passion for excellence in service and teamwork will ensure your success.
- Review and process client’s records (current employees, new hires, wage changes etc.).
- Serve as point of contact for French speaking clients, payroll, accounting or human resources department
- Apply quality control and auditing measures during processing to minimize errors and ensure accuracy
- Ensure that all the system information requirements are met
- Meet or exceed all established deadlines for payroll processing
- Running appropriate reports, analyzing resulting data
- Assist in tax calculations and filing activities
- Respond to payroll queries from managers and employees
You will be provided with all relevant training and supervision that takes around 3 months before you start working independently.
- University Degree or Secondary School
- Previous experience working in an office environment would be an advantage but not necessary
- Advanced level of English
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of French
- Good knowledge of MS Office Package
- Detail oriented person with good problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Customer focused, pro-active
- Good communication skills
- Team player and positive attitude
- Full time position; permanent contract
- Attractive corporate benefit package
- Opportunity to use EU languages on a daily basis
- Perspective projects with an international scope
- Continuous professional & personal development
- Extensive training and coaching
- A responsible job in a friendly & international working environment
- Social events and team building activities
- Free refreshments in the workplace
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
In case of any questions, please dot hesitate to contact me directly at: email@example.com
Tereza Barakova – Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant at People Place
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.