ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
We work with a world leader in business consulting in the fields of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics just to name very few of the many sectors among their business portfolio. Holding operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, this corporation is globally recognized as the “next generation” business consulting market player. Proudly ranked among the most innovative companies to work for by reputable magazines like The Wall Street Journal. A truly unique opportunity to be part of a corporation in market expansion venture.
The Human Resources Shared Services Department partners with HR Business Partners (HRBP) and HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) to support business objectives responding to customer inquiries, process Payroll transactions, and administer standardized functions. The Payroll Managers responsibilities include management of day-to-day Level 2 operations including, knowledge management, case management, quality customer service, managing new in country migrations, business projects, alongside adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operation Level Agreements (OLAs), and successful team partnership across H2R.
Within your role, the responsibilities would be:
- Defining the learning and recruitment strategy for the Payroll Team
- Conducting new employee orientation program
- Provide coaching and assist Payroll Team Leaders/Deputies with the development and execution of corrective actions and developmental action plans
- Provide support to Team functional specialists, including escalation to senior leadership requests or cases that are exceptions to policy or standardized practices
- Investigate, assess and recommend solutions to complex employee queries
- Responsible for supporting the Team on interpreting and advising on Company policies and procedures for employees and managers
- Responsible for case management, analysis, tracking, and documentation
- Manage day-to-day operations in accordance with SLAs, and OLAs
- Provide regular feedback on SLA performance to key stakeholders
- Partner with Tier 1 management to affect a collaborative partnership between level 1 and level 2
- Setting high standard principles and providing likely solutions to BU obstacles
- Reviewing information regarding employee satisfaction and review/solution a remedy for future similar occurrences where applicable
- Manage and participate in projects and migrations as needed Coordinating the technical set up, working with the Global Architects to overcome issues, reviewing and analysing the design and documentation to ensure a fully operational end to end process
- Take ownership and accountability, whilst working collaboratively with other internal HR/Finance Functions
- Manage Payroll function in accordance with Country specific deadlines to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Manage the execution of interfaces with payroll providers where necessary
- Perform compliances and audit checks
THE IDEAL PROFILE
- Previous Payroll experience within a large organization, preferably in a shared services or COE model including managerial experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related field
- Case management and knowledge management expertise
- Proven project management skills, including attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Managed incumbent country migrations
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgment and discretion is critical
- Excellent verbal communication including proper grammar, tone, and a clear speaking voice to ensure solid communication with the customer via phone and in person
- Excellent written communication skills including proper grammar and correct sentence structure to document cases in the Ticket system and communicate with customers and employees via email
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Must be able to successfully interact with all levels within the organization
- Exceptional customers focus and service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage to achieve consensus
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direct supervision
- Strong analytical and problem solving capability
- Functional experience in Payroll
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SAP, Workday or other HRIS
- 60.000 CZK– 65.000 CZK + per month / DOE (depending on experience).
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- International working environment.
- All relevant training and coaching for your continue professional growth.
- Accessible and supportive management.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- State of the art office building in centric part of Prague.
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
I am witty and sharp redhead, a recruitment rebel of the conventional approach and a word virtuosa that turns sassiness into art. :)
Please contact me at any time should you have any questions or queries or to apply directly:
Talent Recruitment Consultant | Client Account Management
Mobile: +420 605 115 072
Addresss: Halkova 2, Prague 2, 120 00
Country: Czech Republic