Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a recognise global leader in the “next generation” of business consulting with reported revenues of billions of dollars.
As an employer is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at international level and with a global known corporation.
The Human Resources Shared Services department supports business objectives by responding to customer inquiries, processing HR transactions, and administering standardized functions. The HR Specialist’s responsibilities include coordinating and administering specific HR process areas, such as payments and allowances, mobility, personal administration and performance management alongside adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operation Level Agreements (OLAs).
· Investigating, assessing and recommending solutions to employee queries.
· Interpreting company policies and procedures, and advising employees and managers accordingly.
· Leveraging standardized global processes, tools, and technologies to ensure a quality service.
· Case management, analysis, tracking, and documentation.
· Managing day-to-day assigned tasks in accordance with SLAs, and OLAs.
· Setting quality standard principles and providing likely solutions to BU obstacles.
· Raising issues with the Team Lead, suggesting practical solutions to day to day issues.
· Participating in projects and migrations as needed.
· Taking ownership of, and accountability of assigned tickets, whilst working collaboratively with other internal HR/Payroll/DM/Finance functions as required.
· A Bachelor’s degree in HR Administration, Business Administration, or related field.
· 1-2 years of HR experience (preferably within an international Shared Services Centre Case management expertise).
· The ability to manage multiple tasks.
· A demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgment and discretion.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (additional languages are advantageous).
· Must be able to successfully interact with all departments.
· Exceptional customers focus and service orientation.
· Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
· The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
· Very competitive remuneration.
· Extensive corporate benefits package.
· State of the art office building in Prague center.
· Free refreshments in the workplace.
· Social events and team building activities.
· Extensive training and coaching.
· Perspective projects with an international scope.
· Positive and social working environment.
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Mobile: +420 773 795 959
Addresss: Halkova 2, Prague 2, 120 00
Country: Czech Republic