Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the “next generation” of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars.
As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.
The Intercompany Specialist is an integral role within the Financial Accounting team responsible for delivering the month-end financial information. This position plays a critical part in the company`s month-end close process resulting in complete an accurate financial statements. The Intercompany Specialist is responsible for preparing, managing, and controlling journal entries, balance sheets, reconciliations and other relevant accounting issues in compliance with legislation.
– Accounts Receivable Processing – includes preparing and posting outgoing and estimated invoices.
– Checking invoices to ensure all relevant information is present, searching for appropriate backup to determine the correct coding.
– Monthly intercompany reconciliation – including downloading the GL from SAP, preparing proper reconciliation, confirming balances with country partners, solving any irregularities within the threshold limit, determining and posting unrealized foreign exchange gains/losses.
– Preparing settlement EFT’s for Treasury after confirmation within intercompany entities is completed.
– Maintaining the internal database – initiating internal numbers, requesting pricing from project managers, setting up WBS coding in cooperation with the Master Data team, billing preparation.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
– University degree in Finance or related areas is desired.
– Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes.
– 1 year experience in a similar position within an international Shared Service Centre is preferred.
– The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
– Strong processes orientation, knowledge of process design tools.
– Proactive and strong analytical skills.
– Excel experience is desirable.
– The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
– Must have a strong work ethic.
OUR CLIENTS OFFER:
– Attractive benefit package
– Flexible working hours
– 5 weeks of paid holidays
– Permanent contract
– Modern offices in Prague center
– Constant personal development and trainings
– Daily use of foreign languages
– Free refreshments in the workplace
– Opportunity to be part of projects
– Positive, international and relaxed working environment
– Social events and team building activities
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
I am witty and sharp redhead, a recruitment rebel of the conventional approach and a word virtuosa that turns sassiness into art. :)
Please contact me at any time should you have any questions or queries or to apply directly:
Talent Recruitment Consultant | Client Account Management
Mobile: +420 605 115 072
Addresss: Halkova 2, Prague 2, 120 00
Country: Czech Republic