We are a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization with nearly 600 employees in our Prague office, which was established 10 years ago. During the past few years we had an impressive and constant growth and we became one of the largest organization groups within FMCG sector. With the existing portfolio of over 200 brands and 155,000 employees in 25 countries we are supporting our customers all over the world. Key elements of our dynamic and fast-changing company culture are ownership mindset, informality, national diversity and excellence. We will challenge you, make you search for improvement and most importantly we will unleash your potential.
As an Inventory Planning Specialist, you will be part of Logistics Department in Prague. You will ensure stock levels in the warehouses are on the right level to fulfill the customer orders. You will be also responsible for coordination of finished goods and empties flows in an efficient and optimal way in order to guarantee availability for both internal and external customers.
- Analyze the need of products produced in plants according to forecast and approve orders
- Analyze stock projection for finished goods and empties at specific locations
- Identify and solve ad hoc issues with stock availability
- Decide from which location orders will be sourced
- Flag risks on stock age
- Align on solutions in case of high stock levels
- Attend routine meetings with supply and commercial teams to discuss stock issues
- Escalate potential out of stocks
- Communicate with internal and external parties
- Create needed stock transfers requisitions, will align with transport planning and logistics operations
- Participate and provide input related to operation on weekly bases
- High school or University education preferably in Economics / Logistics / International Trade or relevant field
- Advanced to fluent knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- At least 1 year previous work experience in order taking or transportation processes, logistics or within a relevant analytical
- Good computer skills (mainly Excel); knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Strong coordinating, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and customer oriented mindset
- Self-starter, team player
- High energy & positive attitude
- Attractive corporate benefit package (including meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holidays and other benefits)
- Permanent employment contract
- Opportunity to use EU languages on a daily basis
- Continuous professional & personal development
- Perspective projects with an international scope
- Positive, social & international working environment
- Large and modern office building near public transportation
- Extensive training and coaching
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
In case of any questions, please dot hesitate to contact me directly at: email@example.com
Tereza Barakova – Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant at People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market.
Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place & Partners helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.