If you are not afraid to dream the bigger dream, don’t miss out the opportunity to join our truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization in Prague! During the past few years we had an impressive and constant growth and we became one of the largest organization groups within FMCG sector. With the existing portfolio of over 200 brands and 155,000 employees in 25 countries we are supporting our customers all over the world. Key elements of our dynamic and fast-changing company culture are ownership mindset, informality, national diversity and excellence.
As an Export & Logistics Specialist you will be part of our international Export Team in Prague. You will be responsible for capturing confirmed and released orders, planning the transportation, updating the transport data, and ensuring delivery of the goods according to the customer’s request. You will be also in contact with suppliers and clients to ensure high quality services. Within this role, you will manage logistics processes and build relationship with clients and customers while using foreign languages on daily bases.
- Planning of all transport orders at the best total price and the highest efficiency
- Transport exception management (solving of day to day issues) to fulfil internal and external customer requirements and still delivering in time
- Working in close contact with order taking, inventory deployment and sites logistics to ensure a proper planning
- Build and maintain positive relationship with company’s customers and suppliers through e-mail and phone communication
- Analyzing of the data gathered by the reporter and challenging appropriate parties
- Link the transport needs with the customer order
- Proactive chasing of loads and making sure loads get delivered on-time and in-full
- Financial admin activities of the transport team
- Identify & analyze risks for out of stock, find and coordinate solutions
- Other administrative tasks linked to transport
- High school or University education preferably in Economics / Logistics / International Trade or relevant field
- Advanced to fluent knowledge of English and German OR Dutch (spoken and written)
- Previous work experience in order taking or transportation processes, logistics, finance, customer relationship management or within an administrative position
- Good computer skills (mainly Excel); knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Strong coordinating, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and customer oriented mindset
- Self-starter, a team player ready to learn more
- High energy & positive attitude
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at: email@example.com
(Tereza Barakova – Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant at People Place)
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.