ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is currently among the top five largest organizations in the beverage group worldwide. As a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organisation, the company manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands in over 25 countries. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our client operates as one company, with one culture.
Join a global business leader in Prague that will provide you with genuine opportunities of personal and professional growth in a vibrant, fun and international environment packed with motivated and talented people from a wide range of nationalities under one roof!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Transport Reporting Specialist you will be supporting the EU Transport activities by bringing visibility on Financial and Operational results through KPI driven analysis. You will be also responsible for the support of development and implementation of the Logistics Transport Strategy.
Within this complex role, you will manage logistics processes and build relationship with clients and customers while using foreign languages on daily bases.
- Ensure OTIF reporting of daily, weekly & monthly Transport performance reports in line with Zone transport standards and guidelines
- Deliver the weekly transport forecast and carrier scorecard follow up with our transport partners
- Support deep dive in EU operational results with KPI driven analysis
- Support deep dive in EU financial results with KPI driven analysis
- Identify and implement cost-saving opportunities
- Help define and implement the transport strategy
- Participate to the yearly EU Transport bottom up budget exercise
- Participate in projects
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- High school or University education preferably in Economics / Logistics / Transport or relevant field
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Previous work experience in order taking or transportation processes, logistics, customer relationship management or within an administrative position
- Good computer skills (mainly Excel); knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Good coordinating, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to perform in stressful conditions
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer oriented mindset
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Very competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers and other benefits)
- Permanent or temporary employment contract (to your best preferred choice)
- All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
- Positive and social working environment
- International working environment where English is used daily among other languages
- Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground, tram and buses)
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Regular social events and team building activities
About People Place
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put Best & Best together.
Anastasiya Yarovaya -- Senior Recruiter at PeoplePlace
Please, contact me at any time should you have any questions or queries or to apply directly:
Mobile: +420 773 795 959
Addresss: Halkova 2, Prague 2, 120 00
Country: Czech Republic