ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our partner is among the largest consumer products organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our partner manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employs over 155,000 people in 25 countries. Behind this business force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our partner operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, candor and transparency.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Procurement Specialist & Buyer you will play a key part in Procurement Team organizational set-up in Prague. You will be responsible for implementation of European procurement strategies, procurement of local materials, and managing communication with different Supply Chain stakeholders.
* Actively contribute to Global, European & Local Procurement strategies
* Contract management
* Manage local purchase requisitions per defined strategies and categories
* Implement Global & European Categories across EU
* Provide input on local supply market, demands and forecasts
* Monitor contract performance
* Improve procurement results and efficiency
* Identify and realize potential procurement savings
* Identify, initiate and co-manage value engineering efforts
* Track procurement results in EU and translate into reporting structures
* High school or University education preferably in Economics / Finance/ Business Administration/ International Business or relevant field
* Fluent knowledge of Russian (both spoken and written)
* Advanced in English
* Minimum 1 year work experience in Procurement (buying, contract management, negotiations etc.)
* Knowledge of PC Office tools (mainly Excel and PowerPoint); knowledge of SAP, ERP systems would be a great advantage
* Good coordinating, analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to perform in stressful conditions
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Customer oriented mindset
* The ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Attractive corporate benefit package (including 5 weeks of holidays and other benefits)
* Permanent employment contract
* Opportunity to use EU languages on a daily basis
* Continuous professional & personal development
* Perspective projects with an international scope
* Positive, social & international working environment
* Large and modern office building near public transportation
* Extensive training and coaching
* Free refreshments in the workplace
* Social events and team building activities
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
To apply, please send us your CV. I look forward to receiving your application and will be happy to answer any of your questions and provide you with further details about the position.
Tereza Barakova – Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market.
Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.