ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
We are a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization with nearly 600 employees in our Prague office, which was established 10 years ago. During the past few years we had an impressive and constant growth and we became one of the largest organization groups within FMCG sector. With the existing portfolio of over 200 brands and 155,000 employees in 25 countries we are supporting our customers all over the world. Key elements of our dynamic and fast-changing company culture are ownership mindset, informality, national diversity and excellence.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Within this role you will provide professional and focused credit and collection management of your portfolio of customers, making sure all business incidents or issues are resolved on a timely manner by using established or appropriate means. Ultimately you will be responsible for all collections activities on the assigned portfolios as well as for the analysis of financial and other relevant information in order to assess credit risks and make necessary recommendations or deal with the exceptions.
The collection of over-due’s is an integral part of the role within the order-to-cash department and as such to maintain an effective and professional relationships with your portfolio of national and wholesale account is paramount for effectiveness in the role.
The business relation environment of the role includes:
- Departmental Employees, Business Service Center Employees and external Customers
- Work in a quick business environment
- Responsible for your own targets, client satisfaction and department budgets
Within your role, your responsibilities will be:
- Resolving customer issues pertaining to delivery, pricing and bonuses
- Monitor, as well as rehabilitate overdue accounts
- Minimize the number of accounts that are in remiss and contain the flow to the next financial cycle
- Calling customers to align payment dates and amount to be paid
- Perform account reconciliation as required
- Monitoring of customers on payment plans.
- Providing copies of documentation (invoices, credit notes, account statements…) to customers and business unit contacts
- Upkeep of customer notes stored within financial system
- Answering customer credit related questions
- Overall housekeeping on ledger
- SLA/KPI’s associated with the role
- Maintain the positive working environment
- Ensure delivery of business results by meeting contractual service level agreements
- Assist in establishing and maintaining appropriate relationships with key credit agencies
- Positive relationship and Interface with other business service center teams
THE IDEAL PROFILE
- Preferably University education in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or relevant field
- Advanced to fluent knowledge of English and Spanish in speaking, reading and writing
- At least 1 year previous work experience in finance or similar position
- Good computer skills (mainly Excel); knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Strong coordinating, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and customer-oriented mindset
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritize workload effectively
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Results oriented
In case of any questions about the position, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at: email@example.com
Tereza Barakova – Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant at People Place
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.