We are a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization with nearly 600 employees in our Prague office, which was established 10 years ago. During the past few years we had an impressive and constant growth and we became one of the largest organization groups within FMCG sector. With the existing portfolio of over 200 brands and 155,000 employees in 25 countries we are supporting our customers all over the world. Key elements of our dynamic and fast-changing company culture are ownership mindset, informality, national diversity and excellence. We will challenge you, make you search for improvement and most importantly we will unleash your potential.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Transport Planning Specialist you will be part of the Logistics & Export Team organizational set-up in Prague. You will be responsible for capturing confirmed and released orders, planning the transportation, updating the transport data, and ensuring delivery of the goods according to the customer’s request. You will be also in contact with suppliers and clients to ensure high quality services. Within this complex role, you will manage logistics processes and build relationship with clients and customers while using foreign languages on daily bases.
- Planning of all transport orders at the best total price and the highest efficiency
- Transport exception management (solving of day to day issues) to fulfil internal and external customer requirements and still delivering in time
- Working in close contact with order taking, inventory deployment and sites logistics to ensure a proper planning
- Analyzing of the data gathered by the reporter and challenging appropriate parties
- Link the transport needs with the customer order
- Proactive chasing of loads and making sure loads get delivered on-time and in-full
- Financial admin activities of the transport team
- Identify & analyze risks for out of stock, find and coordinate solutions
- Other administrative tasks linked to transport
- High school or University education preferably in Economics / Logistics / International Trade or relevant field
- Advanced to fluent knowledge of English (spoken and written); fluent French/ Spanish or Dutch would be a great advantage
- 1 year previous work experience in order taking or transportation processes, logistics, customer relationship management or within an administrative position
- Good computer skills (mainly Excel); knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Strong coordinating, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and customer oriented mindset
- Self-starter, a team player ready to work hard and learn more
- High energy & positive attitude
- Attractive corporate benefit package (including meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holidays and other benefits)
- Permanent employment contract
- Opportunity to use EU languages on a daily basis
- Continuous professional & personal development
- Perspective projects with an international scope
- Positive, social & international working environment
- Large and modern office building near public transportation
- Extensive training and coaching
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tereza Barakova – Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant at People Place
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.