We are a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization with nearly 600 employees in our Prague office, which was established 10 years ago. During the past few years we had an impressive and constant growth and we became one of the largest organization groups within FMCG sector. With the existing portfolio of over 200 brands and 155,000 employees in 25 countries we are supporting our customers all over the world. Key elements of our dynamic and fast-changing company culture are ownership mindset, informality, national diversity and excellence. We will challenge you, make you search for improvement and most importantly we will unleash your potential.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As Material Resource Planning Specialist you are responsible to assure availability of packaging materials of several material groups. This includes the coordination of packaging material changeovers and the alignment between departments and suppliers. You will provide monthly hedging reports, weekly working capital reports for plants and communicate weekly & monthly reports. You will analyze production demands and stock usage to provide material coverage, ensure effective communication and co-ordination between all plants and suppliers.
- Download and validate weekly dynamic and static data from systems
- Coordination of changeovers via weekly spreadsheets
- Follow up and alignment on supplier stocks, upload & maintaining of data in SAP on a weekly basis (Outlook, SAP)
- Check IDOC List and initiate stock upload into SAP
- Placing packaging material contracts in SAP and monitoring supplier delivery performance
- Participating in Pack Change Committee meetings and follow-up on packaging projects and possible impacts on materials
- Consistent and effective communication to suppliers and internal teams regarding material availability
- Escalating of material constraints in time when necessary
- Run access queries and save access reports on share (MS Access)
- Serve as potential back-up for team lead
- Take up coaching and coordination within the team
- Advanced level of English language
- Experience in supply chain planning and MRP planning
- Very good communication skills
- Analytical and numeracy skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong self-organization and time management skills
- Continually seeking out new improvements and opportunities
- Good knowledge of SAP, MS Excel and knowledge of MS Access
- Attractive corporate benefit package (including 5 weeks of holidays and other benefits)
- Permanent employment contract
- Opportunity to use EU languages on a daily basis
- Continuous professional & personal development
- Perspective projects with an international scope
- Positive, social & international working environment
- Large and modern office building near public transportation
- Extensive training and coaching
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tereza Barakova – Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant at People Place
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.