ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a company with long and rich history and thanks to constant development we managed to remain on the top in the field of new technologies. We are world’s leading independent IT solutions company, providing services to the most prestige clients. We have been on the market for more than 60 years, nowadays operating in more than 70 countries worldwide including modern brand new offices in the centre of Prague. The European branch of the global Shared Services in Prague with more than 450 employees was established 5 years ago with the objective of supporting European markets and functions worldwide. Constantly growing, we offer career opportunities and professional development for people who want to be part of the changes and who want to grow with the company.
The Accounts Receivable Team is responsible for managing incoming cash and monitoring customer accounts. We are looking for a colleague who enjoys building relationships with internal & external customers as well as analyzing and resolving problems. We offer personal and professional growth & development in a supportive working environment.
Within your role, some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Monitoring of debt status on assigned accounts & follow up on all outstanding items
- Internal communication with senior finance and project managers
- External communication with client’s finance & accounts payable
- Conference call participation / facilitation
- Processing incoming payments in SAP
- Unidentified payment investigation
- Cash & Debt reporting
- Query processing
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, International Trade or relevant field is preferred
- Previous experience on similar position is an advantage but not a must
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes is a plus
- Advanced to fluent level of English
- Intermediate to fluent level of German (both verbal and written communication skills)
- Good MS Excel knowledge
- Problem solving and analytical skills, attention to detail
- Good communication skills and client-focus attitude
- The ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Proactive with drive for results and making process improvements
- Attractive corporate benefit package (including meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holidays, flexible working hours and home office)
- Permanent contract
- Modern offices in Prague center
- Constant personal development and trainings possibilities
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Opportunity to be part of projects
- Positive, international and relaxed working environment
- Social events and team building activities
To apply, please send me your CV and/or contact me directly.
I look forward to talking to you.
Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant | Client Relations Manager
Mobile: +420 775 446 667
Address: Halkova 2, Prague 2, 120 00
Country: Czech Republic
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.