The business world continues to expand in an incredible pace and the mobility of workforces has increased commensurately. Our clients’ unique approach to meeting this demand has always been simple yet innovative: Understanding perfectly the individual relocation needs of each corporation and each employee, while growing and changing its services alongside the market.
Bolstering its service offering through a series of key acquisitions and network expansions — including partnering with market leaders moving vehicle lines. Ensuring the right tools are in place before, during and after, our client has always been prepared to be the answer for every relocation — domestic or international, large or small.
Today, our client continues to grow on the understanding that the needs of every business and each relocation are different. Knows that the success of a relocation depends as much on meeting an employee’s satisfaction as on the needs of the company. And using a service model that puts caring for the client and their employees at the center, offerings tailored to a company’s culture — leading to the highest quality results, time after time.
Our clients’ team works globally to provide the best service locally — a company that is everything you need, everywhere you need it.
EMEA Service Centre services in Prague have been successfully operating since 2006. By taking this opportunity, you can now become an integral part of our Prague Finance Department.
The Accounts Finance Analyst is part of Finance Department within Prague Service Centre, managing complex financial activities of assigned clients’ portfolio. Within this role you will be responsible for analyzing, checking and approving client financial data and payments. This includes timely and correct invoicing of expenses, management of monthly and quarterly reporting processes, and auditing according to client contracts and relocation policies. You will be involved in daily interaction with internal and external stakeholders and various finance teams.
Within your role, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Ensure that all payments are correctly coded with regards classification and taxability policies
- Responsible for all preparation, auditing and reporting of client financial data and reports prior to official submission to client
- Audit and process employee payments and communicate with operations for approvals and exceptions
- Checking that all relevant information is present, including all required invoicing reports and reconciliation
- Review and audit supplier invoices
- Assist in training and special projects as needed
- Ad-hoc tasks as per clients’ request
THE IDEAL PROFILE
- A degree in Economics, Accounting or related areas is desired
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes
- Previous related work experience is a big advantage
- Fluent level of English
- Good Excel knowledge
- Detail-oriented, good analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and deadline driven environment
- Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers and 5 weeks of holidays)
- Permanent employment contract
- All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
- International working environment
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
- Offices in the center of Prague
About People Place
WE ARE CURATORS OF TALENT WHO DON’T LEAVE THINGS TO CHANCE
We prefer to be plain and straightforward with you. If you are looking for a traditional Recruitment Agency with traditional Recruitment Consultants, that is not us.
To put it simply, we are no fans of invisible walls between people, false etiquette or half-truths when it comes to working together with our candidates. Quite frankly careers and opportunities do mean too much for having to cut through all that noise before we get to know each other well.
When you choose us, you don’t get only an agency and a team of consultants with extraordinary experience and passion. With us, you get “the whole kit and caboodle”. You get honest and transparent relationships, you get the market knowledge and the quality consulting, you get the honest advice, you get the quality in the process and a career partner for as long as you want. You get all that for free, we get paid by our corporate clients when you succeed in getting that job you have chosen and you are happily employed. If you do not win, we do not win. Period!
Having left that clear, we are hoping to be your long-term career partner. We want to provide you with insights and information to help you when you need it. Whatever that might be, we will be constantly aiming to have it available to you through our website or our sister companies websites. One of our goals and responsibilities is to provide you with full support, well beyond your on-boarding day in your new job.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more details or other People Place job opportunities!
Branch Operations Manager
+420 777 367 373