In the digital world that we live today, pretty much everything starts with digital or telephone communication. However, the great business deals are always made and closed by face to face. That is where our client has become a first-class recognised service provider of both of the best worlds by helping world leaders find their best possible partners for their business. Established in early 1900s today operates in 13 countries within 2 continents, hosting over 130 events a crossed a wide range of industries and sectors always at international level and awarded several times as one of the Best Places To Work in Europe
We are now looking to recruit a new team of Delegate Sales Managers with high career goals to have a key role in Prague’s branch growth story. Get to work with a unique and awarded business concept, using modern digital sales tools
* Generous basic salary plus uncapped commission structured
* Corporate benefits package
* All necessary working tools to develop your role successfully
* Enormous career potential growth within a growing organisation
* International network opportunities at senior level
* International working environment
* All relevant training and coaching for your continuous professional growth
* Accessible and supportive management
* Free refreshments in the workplace
* Social events and team building activities
* Office location well connected to public transportation
THE ROLE IN BRIEF
You will be mainly office-based, and spend a considerable time on the telephone, and travel if/when required to meet potential sponsors and exhibitors, and to visit venues and possibly contractors
Your role will involve either by telephone or face-to-face prospecting and contacting potential clients to closing sales in our Delegate Acquisition
To present and effectively sell delegate places to high-level executives and to invite them to attend our events
If/when your involvement also stretches to marketing, you will also research the level of interest in a particular event, find suitable venues and dates, generate publicity and oversee the design and printing of promotional materials
THE IDEAL PROFILE
* Previous experience in a similar or like for like role
* Previous B2B sales experience
* Motivation and ability for creating new business right from scratch
* Genuine passion for sales
* The drive and determination to succeed within a highly competitive environment
* Great communication skills with ability to make argumentation and convince others
* Quick learner, with a genuine interest in technology, business trends, and current affairs
* Excellent English is required for this position
About People Place
WE ARE CURATORS OF TALENT WHO DON’T LEAVE THINGS TO CHANCE
We prefer to be plain and straightforward with you. If you are looking for a traditional Recruitment Agency with traditional Recruitment Consultants, that is not us.
To put it simply, we are no fans of invisible walls between people, false etiquette or half-truths when it comes to working together with our candidates. Quite frankly careers and opportunities do mean too much for having to cut through all that noise before we get to know each other well.
When you choose us, you don’t get only an agency and a team of consultants with extraordinary experience and passion. With us, you get “the whole kit and caboodle”. You get honest and transparent relationships, you get the market knowledge and the quality consulting, you get the honest advice, you get the quality in the process and a career partner for as long as you want. You get all that for free, we get paid by our corporate clients when you succeed in getting that job you have chosen and you are happily employed. If you do not win, we do not win. Period!
Having left that clear, we are hoping to be your long-term career partner. We want to provide you with insights and information to help you when you need it. Whatever that might be, we will be constantly aiming to have it available to you through our website or our sister companies websites. One of our goals and responsibilities is to provide you with full support, well beyond your on-boarding day in your new job.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more details or other People Place job opportunities!
Branch Operations Manager
+420 777 367 373