MESSAGE FROM OUR CLIENT:
We are currently in the process of recruiting talented and process driven people who want to work in the largest beverage organization worldwide. We are a truly consumer-centric, sales driven organization and we are managing an existing portfolio of over 500 brands and we employ worldwide more than 200.000 employees, of which +500 are based in Prague. By joining us you are entering a culture which is built on ownership, informality, candor and transparency. By taking this opportunity, you can become an integral part of our future success in the Logistics team in Prague. If you think you fit the mold, step forward and own your own career.
BECOME PART OF OUR SUPPLY CHAIN
DEMAND & INVENTORY & MATERIAL RESOURCE PLANNING SPECIALIST
The Planner is here to assure the availability of materials for some of the plants based in Western Europe and minimize material obsoletes through correct changeover process management. You will analyze production demands and stock usage to provide material coverage. You will need to understand the planning & production process and interact with plant managers on these.
Among other responsibilities, you will upload and analyze the supplier stocks & send planning to suppliers and communicate these to the plant managers. You will be in charge to provide all necessary information to suppliers in time and align on production schedules and security stocks.
You continuously need to analyze the planning and have prepared mitigation actions in case of issues. In case of material shortages you will escalate these issues to Zone Planning Managers and Schedulers in various geographical locations.
Furthermore you will be continually working on improvements on Planning KPIs – Supplier Safety stocks, Core Working Capital, Inventory Days of coverage and Service Level agreements. You will be involved in Project to optimize and automize the current way of working based on companies project methodology.
* Bachelor / University degree
* Strong communication & analytical skills
* Very good accuracy, planning, organized, stress resistant, problem solving skills
* Work in a multicultural environment
* Experience in SAP or ERP system preferred
* Proficiency in written and spoken English (Any additionally language like GERMAN or DUTCH or FRENCH will give you additional points)
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
* Very competitive remuneration : 45.000 CZK – 60.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience/role).
* Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers and other benefits)
* Permanent or temporary employment contract
* All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
* Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
* Positive and social working environment
* International working environment where English is used daily among other languages
* Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground and buses)
* Free refreshments in the workplace
* Regular social events and team building activities
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
About People Place
About People Place
WE ARE CURATORS OF TALENT WHO DON’T LEAVE THINGS TO CHANCE
We prefer to be plain and straightforward with you. If you are looking for a traditional Recruitment Agency with traditional Recruitment Consultants, that is not us.
To put it simply, we are no fans of invisible walls between people, false etiquette or half-truths when it comes to working together with our candidates. Quite frankly careers and opportunities do mean too much for having to cut through all that noise before we get to know each other well.
When you choose us, you don’t get only an agency and a team of consultants with extraordinary experience and passion. With us, you get “the whole kit and caboodle”. You get honest and transparent relationships, you get the market knowledge and the quality consulting, you get the honest advice, you get the quality in the process and a career partner for as long as you want. You get all that for free, we get paid by our corporate clients when you succeed in getting that job you have chosen and you are happily employed. If you do not win, we do not win. Period!
Having left that clear, we are hoping to be your long-term career partner. We want to provide you with insights and information to help you when you need it. Whatever that might be, we will be constantly aiming to have it available to you through our website or our sister companies websites. One of our goals and responsibilities is to provide you with full support, well beyond your on-boarding day in your new job.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more details or other People Place job opportunities!
+420 773 795 959