WHO YOU WILL WORK FOR
A leader in the banking and capital markets sector, providing financial services for the domestic and international markets for customers across over 90 countries. With a human capital of professionals assisting nearly 3000 customers worldwide to ensure effective and prompt delivery of their securities and cash with respect to rights and obligations. Throughout 45 years of our continuous growth and developing solutions, this corporation has become a global player in the financial stock markets industry, with operations across multiple locations worldwide including Prague.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As Clearing Operations Officer, you operate and control the electronic post trading systems to ensure proper clearing of all trades of the globally connected trading systems across all cleared asset classes and financial products. Our customers desire the most efficient post-trade processes for derivatives, equities, repos, FX or securities landing trades, to ensure proper fulfillment and functional management of their obligations in line with the applicable rules and regulations of the relevant Global and local authorities.
- Support compliant and efficient clearing house operations
- Execution of standardized clearing processes
- Validation and approval of customer instruction as part of the cash- and collateral management
- Transaction processing within the default management process
- First level support and helpdesk for clearing members
- Supervision of the Clearing simulation environments
- Customer Onsite Trainings on GUI Functionalities
THE JOB IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE
- University degree in finance, business administration or economics
- Trainee with experience in the financial industry (e.g. Bank, Insurance, etc.)
- Understanding of the functionality of financial markets
- Team spirit and good communication skills
- Willingness to work in shifts and on public holidays
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- A generous salary with a monthly bonus on top
- Permanent employment contract
- Yearly bonuses
- Extensive corporate benefits package
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Contribution to public transportation
- Pension and life insurance contribution
- Meal vouchers
- Leisure and sport benefits
- Continuous professional & personal development
- Extensive training and coaching
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
- International, stable and friendly environment with the daily use of foreign languages
- Offices located in a very centric part of Prague, with easy connection to trams, underground and buses
- Extensive amenities in the area e.g: cafes, restaurants, banks all types of shops
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straightforward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant
About People Place
WE ARE CURATORS OF TALENT WHO DON’T LEAVE THINGS TO CHANCE
We prefer to be plain and straightforward with you. If you are looking for a traditional Recruitment Agency with traditional Recruitment Consultants, that is not us.
To put it simply, we are no fans of invisible walls between people, false etiquette or half-truths when it comes to working together with our candidates. Quite frankly careers and opportunities do mean too much for having to cut through all that noise before we get to know each other well.
When you choose us, you don’t get only an agency and a team of consultants with extraordinary experience and passion. With us, you get “the whole kit and caboodle”. You get honest and transparent relationships, you get the market knowledge and the quality consulting, you get the honest advice, you get the quality in the process and a career partner for as long as you want. You get all that for free, we get paid by our corporate clients when you succeed in getting that job you have chosen and you are happily employed. If you do not win, we do not win. Period!
Having left that clear, we are hoping to be your long-term career partner. We want to provide you with insights and information to help you when you need it. Whatever that might be, we will be constantly aiming to have it available to you through our website or our sister companies websites. One of our goals and responsibilities is to provide you with full support, well beyond your on-boarding day in your new job.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more details or other People Place job opportunities!
Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant
Mobile: +420 604 453 479