ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a company with long and rich history and thanks to constant development we managed to remain on the top in the field of new technologies. We are world’s leading independent IT solutions company, providing services to the most prestige clients. We have been on the market for more than 60 years, nowadays operating in more than 70 countries worldwide including modern brand new offices in the centre of Prague. The European branch of the global Shared Services in Prague with more than 450 employees was established 5 years ago with the objective of supporting European markets and functions worldwide. Constantly growing, we offer career opportunities and professional development for people who want to be part of the changes and who want to grow with the company.
This is an integral role within the Finance Department responsible for delivering month-end financial information that impacts Balance Sheets. This position plays a crucial part in the company’s month-end close process, resulting in complete and accurate financial statements. Within this role you will be responsible for preparing, managing, analyzing and controlling activities in compliance with internal and external regulations.
Within your role, some of your key responsibilities will be:
* Regular monthly closing activities
* General Ledger accounts reconciliations
* Provide information and support internal and external audits
* Pre-Billing initiations
* Various reports distribution
* Review and financial approval of purchase orders and invoices
* Clearing of transactions on a monthly basis
* Cooperating with internal and external stakeholders
* Identifying and suggesting process improvement opportunities
* Complying internal policies and procedures
* Taking full ownership and responsibility for the tasks assigned
* University education in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or relevant is preferred
* Previous experience within relevant position (AP, AR, GL, Fixed Assets, Treasury accounting, Accounting Assistant) would be a big plus
* Good understanding of finance policies and procedures
* Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English
* German, French, Dutch or Danish is an advantage
* MS Office skills (advanced level of Excel)
* System knowledge of SAP will be an asset
* Strong communication skills and client-focus attitude
* Good analytical and problem solving skills
* Attention to detail
* Self-starter with drive and enthusiasm for making process improvements
* Attractive corporate benefit package (including 5 weeks of holidays, flexible working hours, home office)
* Permanent contract
* Modern offices in Prague center
* Constant personal development and trainings possibilities
* Daily use of foreign languages
* Free refreshments in the workplace
* Opportunity to be part of projects
* Positive, international and relaxed working environment
* Social events and team building activities
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
To apply, please send me your CV and/or contact me directly.
I look forward to talking to you.
Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant | Client Relations Manager
Mobile: +420 775 446 667
Address: Halkova 2, Prague 2, 120 00
Country: Czech Republic
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.