ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centres in More Than 70 Countries Worldwide Corporation today this is a globally Recognized Leader of the “next generation” of business consulting with a reported revenue of Billions of dollars.
The Finance Business Partner directly reports to Finance Manager of the Finance Center of Excellence. Operationally, you will be a part of extended regional finance teams and Work Closely with them daily, providing business solutions and consultancy services to global clients’ prestige. Furthermore, you will provide support to regional business leaders and help transfer the knowledge to Prague.
* Performing financial analyzes Including budgeting, trend analysis, forecasting, correcting, and financial modelling.
* Developing recommendations for information and results; considers and conducts additional analyzes AS APPROPRIATE.
* Collecting a midyear budget forecast and other financial information, interprets summarizes and uploads the information to Financial Systems.
* To provide information about profit and loss.
* Analyzing budget / forecast midyear types of other financial information and recommending corrections.
* Assisting in Developing Financial Controls Procedures, systems, and forecasting techniques.
* Developing and Maintaining financial statements using accounting and budgeting software.
* To provide financial statements and reports to management and the corporate office.
* Developing executive reports using database structures and end-user interfaces to provide information to the appropriate` personnel as needed.
* Assisting department in completion and understanding of budgets and financial analyses.
* Preparing, analysing, and publishing monthly rolling financial forecast.
* Maintaining the integrity of accounting and budgeting software systems by checking for errors and inconsistencies.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
* min. 2 years of experience in finance.
* Minimum Bachelor degree in business administration, finance, accounting
* Strong Excel Skills.
* SAP Business Warehouse is a plus.
* High proficiency in English (other European languages will be a big asset).
* Experience in a multi-national company, working and interacting with
* Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Pro-active, strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
* Client focus.
* Ability to prioritize , multi-task, and work under pressure.
* Salary Range Varies depending on the level of experience, we will do our best to work around candidate expectations.
* Extensive corporate benefits package including home office and 25 days of holiday.
* Extensive training and Career Development Within the global structure.
* Modern office premises with all Necessary amenities to make you work.
* Friendly and dynamic work environment.
* Prague central location.
* Colleagues across EMEA.
* Everyday use of foreign languages.
* Team-Building Activities and social events.
* Free refreshment on the working place.
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.