Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in More Than 70 Countries Worldwide Corporation today this is a globally Recognized Leader of the “next generation” of business consulting with a reported revenue of Billions of dollars.
As an employer, not only That is our client ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in the business-focused publications such as Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft, The Wall Street Journal, but your progression and professional growth is Equally as Important, as you have a say Where in your career goes Within the organization. Not only is this a good opportunity it get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity That improve your professional skills and experience at the international level with a globally-known Corporation.
The key purpose of this role is to support a number of stakeholders and commercial teams, whilst providing decision making support through proper financial information reporting, analysis and other insight.
Business Partnering: building the relationship with your business partners and make sure you are part of the discussions / meetings organized by your business partner. Work in an exciting Finance COE environment which provides ample opportunities for learning, rotation programs and growth.
- Ensure proper revenue recognition
- Close cross-collaboration with technical accounting, controlling, delivery, and pricing teams to help identifying up front potential revenue recognition issues Follow up revenue deferral deals
- Preparation of EAC, project P&L and LOI management
- Preparation of RDF (Revenue Determination Form)
- Collaborate with Industry Finance Managers on the check lists
- SOX Compliance – Execute on fiduciary role given to Business Finance; maintain in place a strong control in compliance to policies, procedures and business practices; maintain SOX compliancy following the SOX procedures that are put in place for the processes
- Responsibility for monthly closing activities under given area
- Providing appropriate levels of challenge to the business, with the aim of maximizing business profit and controlling costs
- Understanding and challenging current business practice, identifying and implementing initiatives to improve process and deliver business growth objectives
- Participation to the annual audit (internal & external).
- Facilitate Budgeting, Forecasting and Analysis of the unit / function / region on periodical basis, by working with leadership teams to accurately define assumptions and key drivers for business per process
- Participate and contribute to the corporate initiatives and projects as required
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree (Finance preferred) / MBA / ACA / ACCA.
- Previous work experience: 3 years – 12 years (Various Levels)
- US GAAP knowledge (advantage), knowledge of accounting principles (must)
We need candidates with either of the following experience:
- Business finance
- Management accounting
- Financial accounting
- Language skills – English (fluent), French/Spanish/Italian/Dutch is a significant advantage
- Good MS Office skills, especially in Excel
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Self-motivated and a good team player
- Comfortable working with an ambiguous environment
- Can effectively cope with and open to change, and additional responsibility
- Lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner
- Be open to step up for handling new challenges, manage risk and uncertainty
- Accuracy and timeliness for agreed deliverables
- Problem Solving
OUR CLIENTS OFFER
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible start/end of working hours, home-office policy
- Educational contribution
- Education & Development program
- Cafeteria benefit program (Benefity a.s.)
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport benefit card
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
Please contact me at any time should you have any questions or queries or to apply directly:
Talent Recruitment Consultant
Mobile: +420 604 453 479
Address: Halkova 2, Prague 2, 120 00
Country: Czech Republic