ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
We are a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization with nearly 600 employees in our Prague office, which was established 10 years ago. During the past few years we had an impressive and constant growth and we became one of the largest organization groups within FMCG sector. With the existing portfolio of over 200 brands and 155,000 employees in 25 countries we are supporting our customers all over the world. Key elements of our dynamic, friendly and fast-changing company culture are ownership mindset, informality, national diversity and excellence.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Within this role you will provide professional and focused credit and collection management of your portfolio of customers, making sure all business incidents or issues are resolved on a timely manner by using established or appropriate means. Ultimately you will be responsible for all collections activities on the assigned portfolios as well as for the analysis of financial and other relevant information in order to assess credit risks and make necessary recommendations or deal with the exceptions.
The credit management of over-due’s is an integral part of the role within our international order-to-cash department and as such to maintain an effective and professional relationships with your portfolio of national and wholesale account is paramount for effectiveness in the role.
Within this role, your main responsibilities will be:
* Resolving customer issues pertaining to delivery, pricing and bonuses
* Monitor, as well as rehabilitate overdue accounts
* Minimize the number of accounts that are in remiss and contain the flow to the next financial cycle
* Manage communication with customers to align payment dates and amount to be paid
* Perform account reconciliation as required
* Monitoring of customers on payment plans
* Providing copies of documentation (invoices, credit notes, account statements…) to customers and business unit contacts
* Answering customer credit related questions
* Managing and updating financial and client data in SAP and other systems
THE IDEAL PROFILE
* Preferably University education in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or relevant field
* Advanced to fluent knowledge of English in speaking, reading and writing
* Advanced level of Dutch or French
* Previous work experience in a similar position would be an advantage
* Good computer skills, knowledge of SAP would be an asset
* Strong coordinating, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication skills and customer-oriented mindset
* Able to work on own initiative and prioritize workload effectively
* The ability to work independently and as part of a team¨
* Attention to detail
* Results oriented
* Attractive salary and corporate benefit package (including meal vouchers, financial bonus, 5 weeks of holidays and other benefits)
* Permanent employment contract
* Opportunity to use EU languages on a daily basis
* Continuous professional & personal development
* Perspective projects with an international scope
* Positive, social & international working environment
* Large and modern office building near public transportation
* Extensive training and coaching
* Free refreshments in the workplace
* Social events and team building activities
About People Place
WE ARE CURATORS OF TALENT WHO DON’T LEAVE THINGS TO CHANCE
We prefer to be plain and straightforward with you. If you are looking for a traditional Recruitment Agency with traditional Recruitment Consultants, that is not us.
To put it simply, we are no fans of invisible walls between people, false etiquette or half-truths when it comes to working together with our candidates. Quite frankly careers and opportunities do mean too much for having to cut through all that noise before we get to know each other well.
When you choose us, you don’t get only an agency and a team of consultants with extraordinary experience and passion. With us, you get “the whole kit and caboodle”. You get honest and transparent relationships, you get the market knowledge and the quality consulting, you get the honest advice, you get the quality in the process and a career partner for as long as you want. You get all that for free, we get paid by our corporate clients when you succeed in getting that job you have chosen and you are happily employed. If you do not win, we do not win. Period!
Having left that clear, we are hoping to be your long-term career partner. We want to provide you with insights and information to help you when you need it. Whatever that might be, we will be constantly aiming to have it available to you through our website or our sister companies websites. One of our goals and responsibilities is to provide you with full support, well beyond your on-boarding day in your new job.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more details or other People Place job opportunities!
Branch Operations Manager
+420 777 367 373