ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a global leader in providing complex and tailored relocation and moving services to well-known corporations in more than 150 countries over the world. Company history started in 1928 and thanks to the expertise, understanding the individual relocation needs, values and innovations, our client has diversified the portfolio of services and has expanded across continents.
EMEA Service Centre services in Prague have been successfully operating since 2006. By taking this opportunity, you can now become an integral part of our Prague Finance Department.
The Junior Financial Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day financial activity of an assigned client portfolio. You will be managing the accuracy and integrity of the financial data related to client’s relocation program, timely and accurate invoicing of all expenses, and management of the month/quarter/year-end presorting processes. You will ensure that expense payments are audited to relocation policies and client contracts. This position includes daily interaction with Client Service delivery team, client’s internal/external accounting, payroll or tax departments.
Within your role, some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Audit and process employee payments and communicate with operations for approvals and exceptions
- Ensure that all payments are correctly coded for both classification and taxability
- Preparation of invoicing to clients, including all required invoicing reports and reconciliation
- Responsible for preparation, auditing and reporting of complex client financial data and reports prior to submission to client
- Prepare ad-hoc reports per client requests
- Review and audit supplier invoices
- Assist in training and special projects as needed (mentoring for on-the-job training, employee development and acting as a subject matter expert)
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or relevant is preferred
- Previous work experience within a similar role or in administration is a big plus
- Advanced to fluent level of English
- Good Excel knowledge
- Detail-oriented, good analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work in a team and deadline driven environment
- 30.000 CZK – 38.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience)
- Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holidays and other benefits)
- Permanent employment contract
- All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
- Positive, social & international working environment
- Accessible and supportive management
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
- Office building in the centre of Prague
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
Please do not hesitate to contact me in case of any questions or to apply directly:
Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant | Client Relations Manager
Mobile: +420 775 446 667
Address: Halkova 2, Prague 2, 120 00
Country: Czech Republic
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straightforward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.